Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 2018 4" membership club figure discussion

Private First Class lukeruzinsky@gmail.com's Avatar
    yeah bring that brown color down to his waist so he doesn't look like his pants are at his belly button.

Private First Class c.j.lloyd1@juno.com's Avatar
    Funny how he’s “built to look like Marvel.....” and the picture besides the caption upper body looks nothing like it.
    There’s no tan shirt/torso in that picture. The head/hat are great but the color choice was a swing and a miss.
    It will be custom time when he arrives.

Private First Class
    Correct. The belt and figure looks way different when the paint is changed, but it's the same figure all together. The CC paint version just looks so smooth and seems to be a great "modern" version of the V2 RnR. Hopefully, the club can change the paint to the CC version.

I like the one in the magazine. It has attributes of the 1989 and CC version both. It's a great sculpt.

Private First Class c.j.lloyd1@juno.com's Avatar
    I️ agree the sculpt is great. I’m good with the parts choices. I’ll decide when it’s in hand whether or not I’ll repaint the torso.
    Something about the paint in the lower torso/waist/belt area looks off but it’s an easy fix.

Personally, I can live with the new design. My only suggestion is to give a 2nd Gatling Gun. However, you can find these on Ebay. I paid about $6 for poor condition '90 Salvo to get the missile launcher which was in pretty good shape. So there are options.

Private First Class madmac41@hotmail.com's Avatar
    My 2 cents worth if this to be the clubs final year go out with a big hit offer the concept case version and the original color scheme. But either of those two are better the colors shown

Private First Class
    The concept case deco is awesome. It should definitely be that.

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    It's not the final version yet? The Club is going to come through with a great figure. As long as the paint scheme is not that of the Sonic Fighter Rock n Roll, I am good. Yo Joe!!!

There's no excuse to not give him the iconic pair of miniguns, so I'm going to assume the reason he's shown with one is because the pair are identical and they wanted to show off his third weapon/accessory in the photo so they showed him holding one of the miniguns and the other gun.