Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 4" membership club figure discussion

Private First Class c.j.lloyd1@juno.com's Avatar
    Dear Club, please change the figure deco to match the ARAH release. Thank you.

Private First Class
    Yes, please. Please get rid of the brown and use the figure as a guide. I believe it

Private First Class timgetshismail@gmail.com's Avatar
    That's right! I would love this version with things that will help with cost, and the dang second mini-Gatling gun!!!!!!!!

Private First Class
    I personally have no problems with this figure. I’ve noticed over on Hiss Tank, they are absolutly furious with the build, yet it’s the same build as the concept case figure. Put them side by side...same. I do agree that there is too much brown on this figure, and I’d rather have two Gatling guns instead of one, but it’s not an overall horrible figure.

Corporal iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    Personally I'd have prefered the concept case deco. and two dual minis.

Private First Class ERIKSEMAIL@VERIZON.NET's Avatar
    Who else is getting us thirteen figures a year plus Con sets and vehicles? The Club is doing the best with what resources Hasbro allows. Appreciate that now cause it may be gone soon. If you want custom it easy to find. Let the Club do what they do cause no one else is.

Private First Class
    The concept deco is not bad. Even the tattoo seems like a modern day RnR would have. I just can’t understand the outright negativity towards this figure when it’s what we have all wanted, it’s just not quite painted the way we want. And letting the Club know how we feel can’t hurt, and it’s changes things in the past. But the outright “stupid Club doesn’t know what they are doing” attitude is just rude and annoying. You wanted the figure. We are getting it. Atleast that’s a positive. Could be worse. It could have been Rapid Fire with ‘The Pharoah’s Revenge’ vhs packaged with it.

Private First Class timgetshismail@gmail.com's Avatar
    I am excited for the figure, and do like the build.

My entire argument is about paint, which is what most folks are complaining about.

I don’t want to have to customize him to be better. I love customizing, but not in this case.

He’s too unique a figure to do so.

Private First Class c.j.lloyd1@juno.com's Avatar
    How is it not right to voice an opinion of wanting ARAH accurate paint scheme?
    It doesn’t seem out of line or like complaining to me.
    The majority of collectors want Modern Era updates of the classic ARAH design that started all of this in the first place.
    An homage to the original. Makes total sense to me.

Of course the Club is trying to cross three things with this figure. Homage to the V2 figure, homage to the appearance in MARVEL and use of the concept case/cancelled 50th that a lot of people wanted. They are trying to please too many people and should go either concept case/cancelled 50th or go vintage accurate. Preferably, I am in the vintage accurate, and I do not care whether the paint scheme is MARVEL or V2 as long as I can identify the figure and that means two mini gatling guns...