Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2018 4" membership club figure discussion

I'll be getting a second one at some point from my brother in exchange for another figure. I'll be going double gun and using the figure with a new paint job and possible part swaps to make Hollow Point.

This year the two memberships paid off as my RnR has his 2 gatling Guns

Private First Class terran_brackiatt@yahoo.com's Avatar
    for the most part i like him, but i'm definitely going to paint the vest on my second one. i don't really like how the vest and shirt are the exact same colour, so i'll try a leather colour for the vest. hopefully it won't be too different from the dark brown knee pads, boots, and web belt pockets...
    ~ the Baconnaire

Private First Class
    Ok I thought mine was the only one bent. Kind of disappointing to say the least, especially since the box was in great condition. Still its an awesome figure. My only real gripe is no second gatling gun and no place to store the small gun, which was a highlight of the original figure.

Private First Class jermany888@yahoo.com's Avatar
    I got mt Rock N' Roll yesterday and he is simply a great figure! I don't care about the color deco, it works for me. Yeah it would have been nice to get the original deco, but in a year or so we won't even have the club. I think people complain to much about little things. This figure is a wonderful addition to my collection. Now I can't wait to get the new Clutch so they can get captured and brainwashed in Broca Beach. Don't know where I'll get the 'Cuda they're driving. Maybe I'll use a Vamp!

Private First Class
    Not sure if I missed a post, or if anyone has brought this up, but the original gatling guns (from the o-ring figure ) fit just fine in the hands of the membership figure. No need for 2 figures.

Private First Class spivster66@aol.com's Avatar
    I'm a bit late to the party, but it sounds as though everyone has received their copy of Rock & Roll. When did they show up? I haven't gotten mine, so I'm afraid it was lost in the mail...

Private First Class lindy101_98@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Might want to give the club a call and verify your membership and that they mailed one to you.