Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 7.0 Second Figure Preview!

Not what I was expecting. I like it better than I thought I would. I agree that it might not be worth the FSS price. But I can honestly say that I went from disinterested to OK with it. As long as that upper left thigh doesn't have the pouch like the IG did the other year that bulges out and ruins the coat.

I like the color but seriously GI Joe club not wroth of an Fss7 figures there is more characters that deserve this spot.

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    An homage to the Commander from the animated movie when they were in the mountains. Would have went with blue rather than black. Thicker arms are needed too.

Sergeant
    Normally I would be in the camp that thicker arms aren't that big of a deal but, for $35 a figure, yeah that's something we should get.
    Last edited by j_yoders@hotmail.com; 11-03-2017 at 11:43 AM.

It's a great figure, but do we really need another CC at this point? I agree with an earlier posting that the helmet, etc should be blue in homage to the Movie and all the other times CC appeared in Arctic gear (i.e. Cobra Claws Are Coming to Town, etc).
    Last edited by kelty11@verizon.net; 11-05-2017 at 11:40 AM.

As an homage to the Cobra La scene, I really like this.

Sergeant
    I don't mind the helmet since, in the 800 commanders out there to date, we never got a black helmet with a blue top stripe. If you want to make it TV accurate all you have to do is swap it out for one of the readily available blue CC helmets.

He's ok, but I would've been happier if he was part of a Cobra-La con set.

Private First Class
    It’s not a bad looking figure, but in my opinion, totally unneeded. This was the most under whelming reveal they have had. Most of these characters have figures already in the new build. Not saying that I would not want to see these figures later on if the FSS were to continue, but with this being possibly the last one, it was a missed opportunity to fill out the ranks. No Fast Draw? No Lightfoot? No Grid Iron? Those are a lot of top 12s in many of our lists, but Hawk with his jet pack? Meh...Dusty and Sandstorm? More like Falcon and Timber. Just seems like a lackadaisical line up to me. I’ll still subscribe because I really hope there is an FSS 8.0, but I would hope they go all out on that one.

Private First Class morgardee@hotmail.com's Avatar
    He's OK but since it's a nod towards the movie can we get movie accurate colors? I helmet should be blue, not black.