Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 7.0 Second Figure Preview!

Exclamation GIJCC: FSS 7.0 Second Figure Preview!

Order now from the 2017 Figure Subscription Service 7.0 website... Click Here!

Our GIJCC Figure Subscription Service 7.0 is an optional separate purchase if you are an active member of the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club. You can subscribe from October 31st, through December 4th, 2017!

We are very excited to offer the seventh limited edition GIJCC Figure Subscription Service. This assortment contains a variety of twelve fan requested characters from all eras of the 3 3/4-inch G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero series. It includes classic 80's, 90's, 2000's, international, and many never previously released characters to add to your modern era action figure collection. Upon successful completion, you will also receive a BONUS mystery 13th carded action figure with the last shipment.

Each single carded action figure features the highly articulated modern era sculpts with weapons and accessories for them to accomplish any mission!

COBRA SUPREME LEADER
    Code Name: COBRA COMMANDER

(Inspired by the unreleased "arctic" action figure.)
    Includes: removable helmet, holster with pistol,
    advanced combat rifle, cobra staff, and figure stand.

NOTE: These modern era club exclusive action figures will not be exact replicas of their vintage counterparts. All images are Photoshop mock-up representations, final product, accessories and/or colors will vary!

Private First Class lindy101_98@yahoo.com's Avatar
    This will be one i sell off. Not impressed.

Corporal
    Not bad I like it. It's better than what I thought it would be, the only thing is tje arms should be thicker to represent the coat better.

The upper arms on the flying scorpion would be perfect.

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    It's a decent looking figure. But, do we really need another Cobra Commander? I would be happy with this figure in a retail 2 or 3 pack, at a retail price point; but as an FSS figure, these slots are too few and too precious. Thicker arms would be an improvement.

What’s the face like under the helmet this could be a Game changer for the figure or even further disappointment if just a balaclava masked head

Corporal iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    It's just like the other commanders. The helmet comes off of the silver head.

Corporal iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    Honestly it's OK, but I think I would have passed this up at retail.

Private First Class
    Hey Club... can we get this figure with a white stand to match Mindbender and Iceberg?

Private First Class kaljzl0824@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Don't like this at all. No vac metal head. This is a very short figure. It will look funny, especially if you display it next to other Cobra Commanders. I wonder if the retaliation arms will be to long for this shorter body.

Sergeant
    I like the color scheme.