Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 7.0 First Figure Preview!

Exclamation GIJCC: FSS 7.0 First Figure Preview!

Order now from the 2017 Figure Subscription Service 7.0 website... Click Here!

Our GIJCC Figure Subscription Service 7.0 is an optional separate purchase if you are an active member
    of the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club. You can subscribe from October 31st, through December 4th, 2017!

We are very excited to offer the seventh limited edition GIJCC Figure Subscription Service. This assortment contains a variety of twelve fan requested characters from all eras of the 3 3/4-inch G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero series. It includes classic 80's, 90's, 2000's, international, and many never previously released characters to add to your modern era action figure collection. Upon successful completion, you will also receive a BONUS mystery 13th carded action figure with the last shipment.

Each single carded action figure features the highly articulated modern era sculpts with weapons and accessories for them to accomplish any mission!

G.I. JOE DESERT TROOPER & COYOTE
    Code Name: DUSTY & SANDSTORM

(Inspired by the 1991 action figure.)
    Includes: removable beret, harness with large knife,
    assault rifle, sub machine gun, coyote, knife,
    pistol with suppressor, and figure stand.

NOTE: These modern era club exclusive action figures will not be exact replicas of their vintage counterparts. All images are Photoshop mock-up representations, final product, accessories and/or colors will vary!

I like it. Not quite the sculpt I imagined for Sandstorm, but quite good.

Private First Class timgetshismail@gmail.com's Avatar
    Not bad! I do think the hands could use some work. They would be great for posing him in an at-ease since the hands are tilted forward, but an action pose would look awkward. The web gear and legs have both been used quite a bit, but they do look good.

Sandstorn being a Timber repaint is a bummer, but creating a new animal sculpt is more expensive than using this.

Kangor will be very cool to see with his kangaroo!

Private First Class
    Is that brown or metallic copper color?

It's brown not metallic. The color shifts tend to look shiny because of the flash.

Private First Class kaljzl0824@yahoo.com's Avatar
    I like it!! Bring on the rest!!

Actually the legs need the camo pattern now that I realize. Otherwise, it's just fine.

Private First Class lindy101_98@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Too much on the legs and harness for me, but easily fixable. Now about the Sandstorm. Not digging it. Going to try and find a decent replacement........

I agree about the leg cammo, definitely would help and the Timber repaint as his "coyote" isn't the best choice but as it's basically an accessory I don't mind it too much, I can repaint an older version of Timber that's smaller to be closer to a coyote. I honestly really liked the POC take on dusty, he looked grungy like a dessert trooper should. This figure will be a tough call for me!

Private First Class kaljzl0824@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Also the Falcon head needs to be swapped with the 50th Dusty head. Put the Dusty head on Dusty.

Also the Falcon head needs to be swapped with the 50th Dusty head. Put the Dusty head on Dusty.
    True, that would have also been the same head the POC version had if they did that. My only thought is that they didn't use the dusty head because the beret doesn't fit on it... not sure though.