Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: October 2017 updates

Sergeant
    Seems like we're already fairly deep into "Fall." Honestly expected to at least have a look at Heartwrencher and Rock n' Roll by now and be well into the reveals for FSS 7. There's only so much time left...

Suspense is building that's for sure. But with the way it was worded in the most recent Club magazine, I just don't think it'll happen until November. I hope I'm wrong, but that's the feeling I got from the October Magazine issue
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Hi Guys,

As you know, we are working on multiple back-to-back projects. Check out your GIJCC magazine for the first previews of our 2018 Membership incentive figures. The Oct. issue has the 12-inch "As Seen on TV" figure and the Nov. issue will showcase the Photoshop mock-up of our 3 3/4-inch Rock 'N Roll (v2) exclusive figure.

Also, we have seen a test sample of the Dreadnok Ground Assault with Heartwrencher and will preview this set as soon as we have an approved production sample.

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    Cool! Any word on a Night Stalkers 3 pack?

New hotel block for GIJoeCon at the Staybridge Hotel. It's about a block further to the con site than the Marriott. Really close.

Reservations can be made for the GI Joe Collectors Club by calling the hotel direct at 423-267-0900, or through the Central Reservations System at 800-238-8000.

Also, we have added a second room rate at the Staybridge... 2-Double Beds $154, 1 Queen with sleeper sofa $144.

FSS 7.0 order period has started as promised. Once the order period has concluded, we will have the final samples of Heartwrencher and Vehicle to show. Same with Rock 'N Roll.

Is this the last Fss or will we get FSS 8 before the end of 2018?

That is pending approval.