Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Most wanted vehicle drivers

Private First Class troysheets2001@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Dogfight for sure

Private First Class lukeruzinsky@gmail.com's Avatar
    Dogfight and the Mudfighter would be epic. I'm crossing my fingers for at least one more good exclusive vehicle release.

Corporal
    I know thrasher (thunder) has come out but I still want the dreadnok thunder machine. I would have preferred it over the stinger

Private First Class troysheets2001@yahoo.com's Avatar
    A Thunder Machine would have been the bomb but you can get and mod a vintage thunder machine cheaper than you can get a vintage dreadnok stinger so I'm glad they went with the stinger.

Payload
    Wildcard
    Major storm

Sergeant
    Definitely need Nullifier and Payload.

Motor viper would be great but I want him with the STUN. That would be an awesome exclusive for next year.
    I second this!

Private First Class ChadExcitement@aol.com's Avatar
    Motor viper would be great but I want him with the STUN. That would be an awesome exclusive for next year.
    I've posted this before, but I think everyone would be on board for a club re-release of the STUN with 2 Motor-Vipers. They did the Dreadnok STUN as a Con exclusive so the mold is available and the NITRO-VIPER from the ROC line just needs to be repainted. It's pretty much the easiest thing we could ever ask the club for. Besides, the original STUN is hard to find without broken parts.

Steamroller is number 1 for sure. Then Payload v1.
    Wild Card, Dogfight, Updraft, Major Storm, Major Altitude, Windchill, basically any ARAH Joe driver would be cool too.
    looking for:
    vintage Capt Grid Iron helmet and football grenades
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)

I'm not as into Cobras as good guys (I'm probably weird) but the Club should absolutely find a way to release classically colored Motor Vipers and Gyro Vipers. And make a POC Stinger Driver if Hasbro won't do it. All easy repaints.
    looking for:
    vintage Capt Grid Iron helmet and football grenades
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)