Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Most wanted vehicle drivers

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar

Most wanted vehicle drivers

The club has done a pretty good job giving us characters that originally came with playsets and vehicles, without the vehicle or playset. Some of those figures included Frostbite, Hardtop, Tollbooth, Keel Haul, Cross Country & Darklon; just to name a few.

What are your most desired vehicle drivers or figures that came with playsets that you would like to see in the modern era format?

Steam-Roller!

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    There's still some great figures out there! Off the top of my head, I would like to see:

Joe:
    1. Steamroller
    2. Rumbler
    3. Payload
    4. Cannonball
    5. Tan Clutch

Cobra:
    1. Vapor
    2. Decimator
    3. Secto-Viper
    4. Overlord
    5. Ghost Bear

Private First Class lukeruzinsky@gmail.com's Avatar
    lets see,

Cobra: Nullifier
    Gi Joe: Dogfight

Private First Class ChadExcitement@aol.com's Avatar
    Secto-Viper, Nullifier or Payload. I'd be thrilled with any one. Though, they'd all be tough to do with existing parts.

Private First Class
    Deep Six (Non-Diving uniform) and Ferret are really the only unproduced ones I really feel like I need. The others I'd like, but I wouldn't be running to get them.

I would however, love to get a really good Tan Clutch and Updated Stinger Driver. Both have had modern era re-makes, but I've never really liked any ME Clutch. Maybe the retaliation mold would be a great start, just not with 5 points of articulation. The concept case Stinger Driver still sticks in my mind as a really well done figure.

Private First Class lindy101_98@yahoo.com's Avatar
    I would have to say Nullifier, Ferret, or Wildcard. I forgot about Wild Boar......
    Last edited by lindy101_98@yahoo.com; 09-27-2017 at 04:30 PM.

Hard Top, Payload, Rumbler, Steam Roller, Skidmark, Sea Slug, Real Motor Viper, Armadillo, Wild Card,Ferret, Sgt Slaughter V3, Nullifier, Dog Fight, Hot Seat, Long Range, Wind Chill, Track Viper, Updraft, Cold Front, Major Storm, and Vapor

Corporal
    Payload in full astronaut garb with a mobile unit and the helmet should be removable like the custom one pictured in the joecon magazine that we got earlier this year.
    Last edited by skoor.cr@gmail.com; 09-27-2017 at 04:36 PM.

Private First Class lukeruzinsky@gmail.com's Avatar
    Motor viper would be great but I want him with the STUN. That would be an awesome exclusive for next year.