Thread: September 2017 Updates

September 2017 Updates

Let's see... we have seen final figures but not packaged samples of FSS 6.0. Remember that this is a build to order system and it takes about 6 months from when we start to when the products show up here. Still waiting on mfg'er to give final ship date but it looks like they should be here around the first of November... a couple weeks later than we had hoped originally. We ran into another Chinese holiday which is the first week in Oct. Trying to push them to get them on board ship (OBS) before the holiday.

There were some questions about the As Seen First on TV 12" joe's and I answered them on that thread.

We still plan to start the order period for FSS 7 in the late Fall so that the first FSS 7 figures ship just after the last month of the FSS 6 figures.

Sounds good! Any word on when the names of the FSS 7.0 will be revealed? Will that happen before the mock-up images are shown? The suspense is killing us!
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Summer Sale ends FRIDAY 9/15!

End of Summer Sale. Check out the featured items! Some items still available...

Click here for clearance items!

2010 12 " Club Exclusive Urban Adventurer Uniform Accessory Set (Figure Not Included) 2 pcs $11.99
    12" Club Exclusive 40th Anniversary Medic Helmets (1 pack of 4) $3.50
    12" Club Exclusive 40th Anniversary Navy Helmets (1 pack of 4) $3.50
    2014 3 3/4 G.I. Joe H.A.V.O.C.(Heavy Assault Vehicle Ordnance Carrier) MK-II (1 pc) $27
    GIJoeCon 2015 3 3/4" Tiger Force T-Shirt (Adult Medium, Large, XL, 2XL) $8
    GIJoeCon 2015 12" "Red Top" Shirt (Child Medium, Adult Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL) $8
    Souvenirs GIJoeCon 2015 Hat $8
    2015 12" GIJoeCon Pilot Accessory Pack (1 pc) $70
    2015 12" GIJoeCon The Adventures of G.I. Joe Test Pilot featuring Fantastic Freefall and Descent Into Darkness Convention Set (1 pc) $293
    2015 3 3/4" Carded Club Exclusive Dr. Mindbender (unsigned) 1 pc $17.99
    2015 Polybag 3 3/4" Club Exclusive "Arctic: Dr Mindbender Figure (1 pc) $11.99
    2015 G.I. Joe Club Exclusive COBRA WAVE CRUSHER with COBRA SUB VIPER (1 pc) $30
    2015 12" G.I. JOE Lost Talker Action Pilot (1 pc) $44.99
    2015 12" G.I. JOE Lost Talker Action Sailor (1 pc) $44.99
    2016 12" GIJoeCon Eight Ropes of Danger & Dive Into Darkness Convention Set (1 pc) $310
    2016 GIJoeCon Exclusive Sky Patrol Jump 6-pack (1 pack) $40
    2016 GIJoeCon Exclusive Cobra Jump 6-pack (1 pack) $40
    2016 GIJoeCon Exclusive Sky Striker (1 pc) 125
    2016 GIJoeCon Exclusive Beer Stein with Sky Patrol Logo (handwash only) 1 pc $5
    2016 GIJoeCon Exclusive Sky Patrol T-Shirt Size Medium (1 pc) $12.99
    2016 G.I. Joe Club/Transformers Club Crossover Exclusive 5 pack(Scarlett Ninja Force, Dr. Sidney Biggles-Jones, Cobra Commander, Megatron, Ratbat) 1 set$119
    2016 G.I. JOE CLUB/Transformers Club Crossover Only Human RODIMUS PRIME Figure (1 pc) $23.99
    2016 G.I. JOE CLUB/Transformers Club Crossover Only Human ARCEE Figure (1 pc) $23.99
    GI Joe 12" Adventure Team Walkie Talkie Set (2 ea per pkg) 1 set $4
    GI Joe 12" Female Military Fatigue Set (1 pc)$4

###

Also note about Convention hotel. The block has filled on some nights. The hotel is watching and will add rooms as long as they can to the nights that have run out. Please let us know if you have any issues. We should be able to accommodate everyone at the Marriott.

Thanks for your support!

Hi admin and club
    With the expected date for fss 6 being november and fss 7 starting late fall and joecon registration and the holidays featuring black Friday sales etc.around the same time Can the club possible please come out with a calendar to help us budget out funds. I know exact dates our out of the question, but could a rough calendar be set up. For example fss 6 payment 2 is november, payment 3 is jan, fss 7 feb, joecon march etc.
    Thanks

I too would love that for the same reasons. We want to get it all, but we'll have to be smart about our spending. A calendar style time table would really help
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Private First Class kaljzl0824@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Yes, this is a very good idea. We need to budget our money so we can get all this stuff.

Joe Con registration is starting in November this year? Didn't know that. Why not just hold off until after the holidays.

A calendar would be a wise because of those on installments for FSS 6, FSS 7 $450 all in, FSS 8.0 $450 all in plus the Con set with exclusives will be another $800 all in so we are talking between $1,500 to $2000 for all the upcoming Club stuff. People need time to budget and plane that.

I think you just did. FSS 6 probably early December...maybe earlier, JoeCon January. FSS 7 later this fall. Don't have exact dates because of file prep and mfg/shipping schedules are in flux.

Nope. Nobody said Nov. It's 6 months out. Jan.

We're a week away from an "October Updates," thread. I'm thinking big things, like an announcement that FSS-7.0's remaining ten unveiled figures will begin to be unveiled?!?! As Cold Slither's Frontman would say, "let's make this a Rocktober to remember." Go Club go! Bring on the unveilings!