Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who is your favorite Cobra/Villain?

Private First Class csi_kincaid@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Firefly is indeed such a favorite that I will be dressing as him, along with a dear friend who will be portraying Baroness for the first half of the day, Sunday, 29 October at Los Angeles Comic Con and will be Snake Eyes (my favorite Joe) on the 28th all day. As far as "The Rembrandt of plastic explosives", I read it somewhere that Cobra Commander had called Firefly that at one point.

Yeah that definitely sounds like a Larry Hama written Cobra Commander dialogue for sure. Good Stuff.
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Corporal iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    Zartan, because he was creepy and pretty sinister.

Private First Class ChadExcitement@aol.com's Avatar
    Tough choice. Taking into account the original Marvel Run (in which many villains gave up their evil ways and were brainwashed back) or that in the 90's some of the action figures were uninspired, it makes it even more difficult. The first figures I bought with my own money in 1984 were Firefly and Zartan. I love them, but their characters changed quite a bit throughout the run. I think I have to go with Destro for the fact that all of his action figures were pretty cool and his character has never really changed.

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    For me it was the original B.A.T. Figure. The card art caught my attention right away. The interchangeable arm parts were cool too & to be honest, I didn't realize it was an android until I got it home & opened it.