Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do I have to buy all the figures?

Hybrid View

Private First Class

Do I have to buy all the figures?

Hey there! I am a new member, and 7.0 will be my first roubd to be a part of. This is still a foggy aspect to the service... Do I have to get all the figures (pay $375 or $125 installment plan), or can I get opt in for some of them? Like, let's say I really don't want figures 1, 5-8, but 2-4 and 9-12 are fantastic, can I get just those without potentially missing out?

Again, I am new and not privy to how it works. Thanks!

IF you sign up for the FSS than yes you have to get all 12. IF your preference is to cherry pick then your best bet is to wait for them to hit the club store and buy them there. Just beware if the mystery 13th ends up being a figure you really want since it won't be in the club store afterwards.

Private First Class
    Thank you so much for replying. That sounds like quite a gamble to hope that the figures will make it to the store, does the club typically have that many left over?

Is the thirteenth figure different than the free figure you get wth your membership? I feel I should know all this stuff. Is there a FAQ I missed? Any pertinent info I should also know? Consider me a soft, simple bumpkin who gave his money to the club a month ago and knows nothing, anything is helpful. I appreciate the help

Yes everybody who is a member of the CLub in Mid March of 2018 will get Rock & Roll Those who aren't FSS Subscribers won't get the Mystery 13th figure. The only way to get the Mystery 13th through the club is to subscribe to the FSS and receive all 6 shipments of 2 figures each.

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    Steel brigade plastica is right. The 13th figure is different from the free membership figure. You have to be a member of the club to participate in the FSS. As a club member, you are not obligated to take part in the FSS. The 13th figure is part of the FSS. If you choose not to take part in the FSS, your only option for the 13th figure is the secondary market, like eBay or other Joe collectors; who are selling the 13th figure.

Also keep in mind FSS 6.0 is a short printed/minimum run so they will be a little harder to find afterwards. The Club is filling the last remaining sets itself to run the production. With the financial crunch of the Con and FSS all being together there was a lower than expected sign up, which lead to preorders being extended, and the club purchasing the remaining slots for the preorders that were extended. So if you wanted "What's his name" or Sub Zero or Rampart, etc. they might be harder to find...
    Last edited by rjhiii@sover.net; 09-11-2017 at 01:44 PM.

Private First Class
    Okay. I think of 6.0, Guiltine, Verona, WORMS, and Cpt. Skip were the top wants. Crosshair and Rampart look good, also.

I never liked Sub-Zero as a kid, and am not 100% impressed with his new version.

Recoil was officially shown to as being in 6.0? I didn't see him in the preview topics.

Thanks for the replies!

Private First Class ERIKSEMAIL@VERIZON.NET's Avatar
    2018 is the last year for the Club so just get it all!

Private First Class lukeruzinsky@gmail.com's Avatar
    So let me get this right, there will be an fss 7.0 and 8.0 and then we're done? Or is 7.0 the last run?

Hello Members.... just to clarify some details:

The extended FSS 6.0 deadline ended August 1st.

The Figure Subscription Service is optional and it is for twelve carded figures with a bonus 13th carded figure at the completion of the six month's shipment.

FSS 7.0 designs are a work-in-progress and FSS 8.0 is scheduled for 2018.