Thread: What Gi Joe comic after 1994 is the best? Is the new Hanna book any good?

Private First Class lukeruzinsky@gmail.com's Avatar

What Gi Joe comic after 1994 is the best? Is the new Hanna book any good?

I haven't read any of the new Gi Joe comics. I still order random copies of the Marvel series off of Ebay and that's about it. I have recently got back into Gi Joe and am wondering if the new comics are any good. I know that Larry Hamma is back for a new series but I'm not sure what they are called or who publishes them.

Is there a book that is a direct continuation of the Marvel series? Is it any good?

Yes!!! There's a lot of good stuff and analyzing the literature is one of my passions. I'll send you an email because I don't want to make a gigantic post here. But the answer is yes, more good than bad, just nothing really good in the last year or so. But that's okay for you, because you've got years of some really great stuff to keep you busy for a while. Oh my God are you going to love the first couple years of the Mike Costa "Cobra," Book.
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Private First Class lukeruzinsky@gmail.com's Avatar
    Thanks Abernathy! I look forward to hearing from you! I'll pick up some of the ones you suggest! Such a great universe for a comic!

Yes it is. Okay. The e-mail has been sent. I can get you exact volumes and numbers if you need it. Hopefully the email will help as a continued reference for you.
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1