Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: JoeCon 2018 speculation

I would love to see Sgt Slaughter come to this convention. We need one more shot to see the Sarge.

I agree. The guy is a living legend and we have so few left in this franchise
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Sergeant
    Robert Remus for top guest. It can be done. Make it so.

I'd walk from Pennsylvania to Tennessee to see the Sarge!
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Private First Class
    The logo looks similar, and reminds me of the Cobra's Most Wanted set. Not sure how I'd feel about that . . . although a new Major Bludd would be cool.

Most wanted, as in most requested figures to round out collections works for me...lol!

The colors alone, say Red Shadows, but the colors with the design says DEF vs Headhunters, in my humble opinion. Because of Dojo we are definitely getting Headman, the question is, as an FSS or Con Set? Because the answer to that question, pretty much answers the Con Set question too. Man, the suspense of not knowning anymore FSS identities is killing me, lol.

Sergeant
    Really hoping for Headhunters. Fingers crossed!

I hope this year's set is a good one. But just want Slaughter to be there, maybe issue the 1988 Slaughter.

Ah, the Warthog driver version! It would be cool. I know a lot of people are also asking for the Slaughter's Mauraders version, since half that set was already made in modern era. I'd be happy with either version. I still have my warthog so I'd love to display it with a modern era version of the 1988 figure.