Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: JoeCon 2018 speculation

Hybrid View

JoeCon 2018 speculation

Just wondering if anyone with great imaginations and eagle eyes has any interpretations of Joe con 2018 symbol.

So the Evil Headhunters logo was predominantly red & black. Same as the new logo. The DEF logo had their acronym through the middle like the GI Joe in the new Con logo. Combine those two, you have the colors and design of the new 2018 Convention Logo. But that's just a small guess.
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

I bet for the last convention, the set will be "stars and strips forever". It will be fitting to end the way it end last time. But truly want cobra law.

Private First Class cphillips80@msn.com's Avatar
    So me and my friend at the last con noticed..... well more him than me, but anyways. When they showed the location for next con at the panel a capital C A T were in the Chattanooga title they saw so. Our conspiracy theory is....... crimson attack tank. Which going on that a Return of "Tanks for The Memories" theme, modern style. So let the theories run wild my friends

There is one bit of existing evidence that COULD support your theory CHadwill. The most recent FSS series to go through the Reservation cycle was 6.0 which had amongst it's offerings the Night Stalker Commander (One of the Baddies from the last tanks for the Memories Set). I admit she could be a Red Herring but even numbered series had more convention set tie-ins than the odd numbered series (Even's all of the Con Set tie-ins. Odds none) Hardtop could be a potential tie in but more than likely a Red Herring and I'd love it if Guillotine was a potential clue.

If they can give us the green and blue Mauler's that had been previously scrapped I'll get behind a modern "Tanks for The Memories" set.

If Guillotine was a clue, then bring on the Plague, because it means we're getting Checkpoint, Rook, and Red Zone in Modern Era!!! Pardon me while I go get a Steel Brigade tattoo etched on my chest. I don't think Plague Troopers will be the set, but I'd take it for the Steel Brigaders that would follow.
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

If Guillotine was a clue, then bring on the Plague, because it means we're getting Checkpoint, Rook, and Red Zone in Modern Era!!! Pardon me while I go get a Steel Brigade tattoo etched on my chest. I don't think Plague Troopers will be the set, but I'd take it for the Steel Brigaders that would follow.
    I'm with you Abernathy-Was-Right. I've been hoping for a Proper Steel Brigade centric set since I started back into collecting 6 years ago this month. 2014 Does not count.

I'm still hoping for a DEF vs Headhunters or an updated Tanks for the Memories.

I like the Plague Trooper concept, but we need something really spectacular. I'm sorry, but the Plague is not it. Maybe if we had two or more years.

Maybe a best of con figures. Hoping for a def set or red shadows