Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FSS 7.0 & FSS 8.0 Predictions?

Hybrid View

FSS 7.0 & FSS 8.0 Predictions?

We've plastered our wants and wishes, and we will probably do it again soon, but what are your predictions for FSS 7.0 and 8.0 now that we know we are getting Shattered Glass Tomax as one and Rock N Roll version 2.0 as the Membership incentive?

What gap filling figures, what subset completion figures, what wild cards, and what guesses based on current parts available do you predict will lend to the Final 2 part FSS?
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

I have to believe that Fast Draw and Gung-Ho (Dress Blues) will be made based on their highly requested status which was greater than or equal to the pending Rock n Roll 2.0.

I know the general consensus is DEF vs Headhunters for the 2018 Con Set, but if we're wrong then I'd say based on the last ninja offering, Headman is another FSS prediction.

Tiger Force Jinx for the TF Club enthusiasts I think would be pretty easy to guess too.
    What others?
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

I agree with your prediction of the Fast Draw and Dress Gung-Ho. As for the Conventio, I hope that '18 is not a ninja set. I am hoping for DEF vs. Headhunters or a Red Shadows set (It would be cool to include a Sgt. Savage to tie in the Revolutionaries comic).

Here are some other interesting options for FSS 7 or 8: Sgt. Savage, Baron Ironblood, Gen. Blitz, Black Major. I'll have to put together a final wishlist!

What about a Star Brigade convention set?

I keep hoping for a rerelease of the SDCC Sgt Slaughter for one of the FSS, but I doubt I'll ever see that.

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    What about a Star Brigade convention set?

I keep hoping for a rerelease of the SDCC Sgt Slaughter for one of the FSS, but I doubt I'll ever see that.
    The General consensus has been that too much tooling would need to be created to do Star Brigade justice. Ozone is about the only hope for a Star Brigade figure. As far as Sgt. Slaughter, that's probably not going to happen. However, the club might be able to get around the legal issues if they were able to do an Action Force, Sgt. Slammer figure!

Private First Class troysheets2001@yahoo.com's Avatar
    The General consensus has been that too much tooling would need to be created to do Star Brigade justice. Ozone is about the only hope for a Star Brigade figure. As far as Sgt. Slaughter, that's probably not going to happen. However, the club might be able to get around the legal issues if they were able to do an Action Force, Sgt. Slammer figure!
    The funskool Super Cop was a SGT. Slaughter repaint and might be a cool way to skirt around the likeness rights issue plus that's a international figure id like to own that goes for crazy money I on eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by troysheets2001@yahoo.com View Post
    The funskool Super Cop was a SGT. Slaughter repaint and might be a cool way to skirt around the likeness rights issue plus that's a international figure id like to own that goes for crazy money I on eBay.
    As long as it looks like the Triple T version of the SDCC, I'd be happy haha

I would also like to see a Grid-Iron update.

Private First Class lukeruzinsky@gmail.com's Avatar
    I'm betting on a Crystal Ball at some point. Also, do they ever re-release any convention exclusives? I missed that Interrogator and Laser Viper. Also bummed that I was too late to join FSS 6.0!

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    I could see members of The Plague being in the FSS, as most of the tooling needed already exists, and they're releasing Guillotine. Hardball seems like a given, since the club already retooled his grenade launcher. ARAH Windmill will probably be made, since we're getting the Funskool version. The clubs not going to waste an opportunity to reuse that headsculpt one more time. With the release of Deejay/Corrosao, and Cesspool already being made, Poluicao wouldn't be a far stretch.

Private First Class ChadExcitement@aol.com's Avatar
    I'm surprised we didn't see a T.A.R.G.A.T. figure as a Joecon figure along with the Sky Patrol theme. Like most, I'd love to see Blizzard, Hardball & Fast Draw. If they were to do a space backpack/helmet accessory it could work for both Payload and the Astro-Viper. Nullifier and Secto-Viper are personal favorites of mine. Seeing them make the cut would be great. Incinerators would be nice. I still wouldn't mind seeing a real Motor-Viper or Sludge-Viper even though most seem opposed to that. The idea of '89 Stalker is growing on me too.