Thread: June 2017 updates

Post June 2017 updates

Hello Members!

All of the remaining 2017 GI Joe Convention items have been put into the Club Store. This is all that is left from the convention. Several items have already sold out online.

By the end of this week, all of the non-attending sets will be shipped. Please allow 7-10 days for arrival.

For those of you still interested in the FSS 6 figures and needed some extra time, there are still some available and when the extended quantity is gone, that will be it until next year when any left over singles will be in the Club Store. FSS 6 figures are the only remaining G.I. Joe carded figures what will be available this year as there are no items planned for retail.

We hope you all had a great time at the convention and thanks for your support!

Any time table for FSS 7.0 full listings or prototype reveals?
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

All I have to say is wow- This is the fastest I have ever got my Homefront Heroes set. Arrived almost the same day as Big Lob and My Exclusives bought through a friend attending. The only Sad thing is having Joes arrive, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday this week means that Thursday and Friday will be real let downs as there are no other inbound packages... They all arrived...

Sergeant
    Got mine, too. Still a shame about the BATs.

Private First Class
    That is what i came here to ask

just wondering if anyone has not gotten their homefront heroe set that lives in the us and if any july mag issues out yet

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    Got my July mag 2 days ago.