Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Joecon predictions

Sergeant
    If they already have three figures for FSS 7, and they're serious about getting it done in time for a possible FSS 8, then it would probably NEED to be at least started by the time of Joecon next year, right?

If they already have three figures for FSS 7, and they're serious about getting it done in time for a possible FSS 8, then it would probably NEED to be at least started by the time of Joecon next year, right?
    IF not earlier.

Private First Class
    I would love to see a Dreadnok/DEF set or best of the club set with some of the club's original characters like Crusher, Demolisher, Hotwire, etc in modern style.

Corporal
    I know of CRYSTAL BALL and TOMAX but who is the third?

Sergeant
    Excuse me, I stand corrected, I was counting Rock n' Roll Part II as an FSS 7 figure but he's the club figure for next year. My bad.

umm....Brian said he was ready to call it stop...but later on when Darryl said something about the Club/Con future, it was left kinda open, with neither Brian or Darryl saying no more after 2018. They both kinda smirked, shrugged their shoulders and said we will see what happens, never say never, type of an attitude...

Does anybody else see a Dress Blues Gung Ho made with the Gen. Mayhem Jacket, Gen. Flagg hat & Guillotine headsculpt?
    I hate to be negative (again, sorry) but that Mayhem/Worms Jacket doesnt really work for Gung Ho. It would be fine for other branches of the military, but the Marine Dreas Blue uniform is significantly different. its hard to explain here, but if you look up real marine uniforms you'll see what I mean.
    It's not high on my own list, but I know others want him and to do it right a different jacket or torso would have to be made.
    looking for:
    vintage Capt Grid Iron helmet and football grenades
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)

I'm predicting a DEF Headhunters set (hopefully faithful to the nineties teams) for the next (last?) convention. We've talked about it enough and they already have two head sculpts to use. Dojo for Headman and Dodger for Bulletproof. The rest of the DEF shouldn't need too many new parts so hopefully they could make some new pieces to do the Headhunters and Stormtroopers.
    looking for:
    vintage Capt Grid Iron helmet and football grenades
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    No worries. After all, we're just talking about toys. Not being from a military background, I may not notice the intricate details that are missing or incorrect. That being said, I've also thought that the Gen. Mayhem jacket could also be used to creat a Valor vs. Venom Gen. Abernathy, in class A uniform. He's also a character I would love to see; before the end.

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    I almost seems like a given, but there are so many subgroups, and only one con set left, that I'll be happy with just about any theme at this point. DEF, Headhunters, Dreadnoks, Red Shadows, Plague, Star Brigade are all on my list of hopefuls.

I don't see ninja force as a possibility, simply because there aren't that many left. However, I would love to get Banzai, Bushido, and Ninja Force Zartan in the FSS format. Now, if they expanded the roster and included characters like Slash, Tiger Claw, Satan, Shadow Strike, and Ashiko, then maybe. If they could use the unreleased Mountain Red Ninjas from the Retaliation line as troop builders, then they could be onto something.

I don't see Eco Force happening either. Again, not that many left.