Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SDCC announcement- Didn't see this coming...

Sergeant
    Sure, for 50 bucks, why not? If you're worried about having another CC, simply sell him. I'm sure someone would pay to have the one sold with the set, even if it's identical to one already available.

This set would be 50 bucks at toys r us too. This is an easy way for hasbro to test a more retail market without having a movie to support it. All good things.

Sergeant
    If this is available at Hascon, I might even consider attending it. I've always wanted to see what goes on at Pawtucket.

I wonder if there will be any Joe exclusives at Hascon? $600 for a "Joe experience" seems kind of steep without any incentive. Although I hope there are not more Con exclusives to hunt down this year.

I'll be buying this.

Private First Class morgardee@hotmail.com's Avatar
    To all the negative guys, Fun Publishing was saying there was no other new Joe product coming out at retail this year just a few weeks ago. Now we hear there is a new SDCC set and it's only $50.00. C'mon guys, it's something we weren't expecting and the history to it is pretty cool.

As for the resale value compared to the original, I believe they said at the convention it's not a straight copy but has been modernized.

$50, three figures and a cool back drop that no one was expecting.

I'm in and I'll probably have to pay high shipping rates.

I say go all in on the ultimate Joe Package and let us know what all you get!!