Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adventure Team Role Call

Bummer, may have to go our route. Just can't seem to track one down. I have the accessory set for him but missed out on the figure.

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    I've never been able to nail down either, the accessory set, or the figure. I'm still looking for the Man of Asia set.
    The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs, trying to turn itself over but it can't. Not without your help.

But you're not helping.

I've added the rest of the finished Team members, and the Villains!
    The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs, trying to turn itself over but it can't. Not without your help.

But you're not helping.

Added the Arcane Adventurer's.

Now the team is complete.

But you're not helping.

Redid my one for the Arctic Adventurer. The old one (still there) is a little silly, what with the blanket I used for snow that is very obviously a blanket.

But you're not helping.

Private First Class
    Fantastic photos! Hey did you know the Club has created dossiers for all of those foreign Joes, I have the list of names if your interested.

Yup, I've got all of them barring a couple, but I've created my own names and backstories.

That way I'm not just copying theirs, ya know?

But you're not helping.