Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Speculation on 2017 Con Souvenirs?

Banned
    Oh, and no Overkill either.

Pretty disappointed in the line up and relieved at the same time. I'll be able to save some money this year.

Well the Laser Vipers should sell quickly, those have been highly requested. Now to see if they come with their vintage backpack or just a laser rifle.
    I wonder if the snowmobile pack comes with figures? If not, that might be a slow seller, like some of the big vehicles.
    The two pack is almost certainly Dee Jay and Corrosion (Brazilian Dee Jay repaint) so that takes Dee Jayout of the running for the FSS 6 mystery figure.
    Backstop is in the comic as a paratrooper so that could be this years drop figure and would be highly sought after like Freefall last year. I'm not sure I like this trend of putting first release, ARAH Joes as the paradox figure, unless they made more than last year.

Maybe we'll see Overkill next year in FSS 7 (and Tundra Stalker is in the comic too).
    looking for:
    tan harness from 25th DVD pack Stalker
    black shoulder harness from Dollar General gray Duke
    tan colored legs from Renegades Tunnel Rat, POC Steel Brigade, or similar color
    sniper rifle from Retaliation GI Joe Trooper (gray) or female Cobra Trooper (black)
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    What is the 12" Souvenir? I'm curious.
    The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs, trying to turn itself over but it can't. Not without your help.

But you're not helping.

Umm, no mention of 12" souvenirs except they are selling the Man of Mystery and accessory set. I guess we will see all this for sure when the club store opens later tonight.
    looking for:
    sniper rifle from Retaliation GI Joe Trooper (gray) or female Cobra Trooper (black)

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    How much for the Arcane Accessories?
    The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs, trying to turn itself over but it can't. Not without your help.

But you're not helping.

Quote Originally Posted by jared.vitosh@gmail.com View Post
    Well the Laser Vipers should sell quickly, those have been highly requested. Now to see if they come with their vintage backpack or just a laser rifle.
    I wonder if the snowmobile pack comes with figures? If not, that might be a slow seller, like some of the big vehicles.
    The two pack is almost certainly Dee Jay and Corrosion (Brazilian Dee Jay repaint) so that takes Dee Jayout of the running for the FSS 6 mystery figure.
    Backstop is in the comic as a paratrooper so that could be this years drop figure and would be highly sought after like Freefall last year. I'm not sure I like this trend of putting first release, ARAH Joes as the paradox figure, unless they made more than last year.

Maybe we'll see Overkill next year in FSS 7 (and Tundra Stalker is in the comic too).
    If Backstop is the para figure I hope they are relatively easy to obtain like Freefall and unlike NF Crazy Legs.

Quote Originally Posted by ;16085
    If Backstop is the para figure I hope they are relatively easy to obtain like Freefall and unlike NF Crazy Legs.
    By "easy to obtain" to mean at the con or after? I don't know about at the Con, but Freefall quickly went over $100 on the secondary market. I would have rather seen him in the FSS, so every member could have had a chance at him for $30. Same with Backstop.
    looking for:

I use agents in place and last year my designated Agent was able to get me a Drop Veteran Freefall. (Mine was one of the ones that was actually Dropped) This year's primary agent doesn't have as good a track record but I have a plan B

So These have been popping up everywhere...

Last edited by rjhiii@sover.net; 06-15-2017 at 03:48 PM.