Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Speculation on 2017 Con Souvenirs?

Banned
    Would be nice if we could get something resembling a Maggot for the WORMS but I agree with above posters who say a repainted HISS is the best we can hope for. I still seriously doubt they'd even produce a vehicle if they can make three WORMS troopers a three-pack.

Quote Originally Posted by j_yoders@hotmail.com View Post
    Would be nice if we could get something resembling a Maggot for the WORMS but I agree with above posters who say a repainted HISS is the best we can hope for. I still seriously doubt they'd even produce a vehicle if they can make three WORMS troopers a three-pack.
    Could be a Steel Crusher, but I think the Cobra weapon will be the MASS Device emitter reused as a "Laser Weapon"

Private First Class
    Either the Deviant or Steel Marauder (POC Mechs) could come with Hotwire as to mimic his 2008 convention appearance.

Corporal
    My thoughts are DEE JAY would be like AIR RAID with the drop being either BACKSTOP or TARGAT. a 2 pack with OVERKILL and HOT WIRE. A three pack of WORMS.

I'd hate to see TARGAT as the drop figure. This figure has been on our FSS wish lists since 2012 and then to relegate him to a super rare con paradrop figure is just unfair.

I would agree strongly with L. Kelty on this. TARGAT needs a proper filecard with card art
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

This convention stands to be one of the more frustrating ones for me. I really want DeeJay, Overkill and Hotwire. It's just hard to justify spending those prices on scalpers.

Quote Originally Posted by krob73@yahoo.com View Post
    Either the Deviant or Steel Marauder (POC Mechs) could come with Hotwire as to mimic his 2008 convention appearance.
    Hot wire could come with a Transformer Drone BAT crossover being reused in different colors also...

http://generalsjoes.com/2017/06/15/p...on-exclusives/

These look like good guesses and the LAW was spot on...

Banned
    Some other outlets are already reporting them. No WORMS.