Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: GIJCC FSS 6.0 Bonus 13th Mystery Figure?

Marauders Sarge would be an interesting choice. Since they're not advertising him at all, it might have been easier to get the rights. They're not even technically selling him since he's the "free" figure.

Super Trooper is NOT in BF 2000.

Private First Class troysheets2001@yahoo.com's Avatar
    I was researching sub teams and which figures have not been made and what if previously missing from a sub team means they were intended to be on a team but didn't make it. There was a version of Outback that was supposed to be an Eco Warrior as well as Snow Storm was originally intended to be but both were rebranded as battle corps figures.

Private First Class
    UGH! Joe sub-teams are not my thing. Really disappointed by this announcement. I was hoping for a home run like Frostbite.

Tiger Force Ripcord also was never made...

No Eco Force, that is as bad as the Ninja Farce, besides I can't see either of them being highly requested.
    The Slaughter's Marauders Sarge theory is interesting. Especially since there is no name advertising as has been pointed out, and this is the bonus aka "FREE" 13th figure.

I am actually leaning more towards TF Blizzard
    1. Member of a sub team not been made in the ME
    2. Blizzard has been requested in both versions
    3. He would require a new head sculpt
    4. He also is of interest to the International/Action Force collectors
    5. He can be reused as the original US release
    6. He rounds out the Arctic Joe offering pretty well (whose left Windchill and Cold Front correct?)
    7. Since the story this year takes place in Canada (and most of us assume Backstop is a exclusive because of it) I expect Blizzard to be a Con Exclusive (carded) next year. The way NF Crazy Legs came out the year afterwards.

Pretty sure it's not crystal ball, because they said MIA from a subteam, he wasn't on a subteam... my question is do they mean it was NEVER produced as part of the subteam or was it missing from one of the modern era subteams that were made, ie: Tiger Force, Night Force, Oktober Guard, Sky Patrol, Eco Warriors, Ninja Force...

Private First Class ChadExcitement@aol.com's Avatar
    I have to agree. Lightfoot is the only figure that would require a new head sculpt out of everyone suggested so far because he had that odd helmet. I'm pretty sure he's the only Night Force figure not made yet, right? He looked better in NF colors anyway. He'd be easy to plop into the next sub in traditional colors and no one would really mind. Seems like a no-brainer here.

NF Besides Lightfoot...
    Night Force Sneak Peak, Night Force V5 Tunnel Rat (he had two Night Force figures one in 2004) in a set that included
    Night Force Action Man, Night Force Flint (v9), Night Force Roadblock (v12), and Night Force Short-Fuze (v3). The only one updated from that set is Night Force Beachhead (v6) (updated ROC w/ Snarler Cycle).

NF Besides Lightfoot...
    Night Force Sneak Peak, Night Force V5 Tunnel Rat (he had two Night Force figures one in 2004) in a set that included
    Night Force Action Man, Night Force Flint (v9), Night Force Roadblock (v12), and Night Force Short-Fuze (v3). The only one updated from that set is Night Force Beachhead (v6) (updated ROC w/ Snarler Cycle).
    Again, why would these characters need a new head? They have used the Airborne head/helmet for Sneak Peek the last 2 years, why stop now? Action man had a pretty generic head. If they're making him, I'm sure they could come up with something for him to save the money for somebody that needs it more. The rest of the figures already have head sculpts made by Hasbro that can be reused (several in some cases).

Private First Class etquick2003@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Many great ideas here. I'm really gunning for Blizzard or Lightfoot. They are gaps that beg to be filled. I'm really hoping it's not a certain Cobra hypnotist that I won't name bec it will come up in word search counts. Super trooper would be really fun too. Just not a cobra hypnotist.

I'm hoping for Blizzard or Lightfoot too. You can rest assured it isn't a Cobra hypnotist, we know it's a GI Joe team member. I also don't think it could be Super Trooper (never on a sub team).