Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: GIJCC FSS 6.0 Bonus 13th Mystery Figure?

TF Roadblock, TF Jinx, or Night Force Action Man.

Private First Class Josiahdongraham@gmail.com's Avatar
    That would be awesome if it was Action Man!!! I didn't even think of him, but there has been discussion on some of the boards about Action Man so that could be a possibility! That would be my top choice, but a tiger force Roadblock with a new headsculpt would be good too, the Resolute head is good, but a new sculpt is definitly due.

well, if you're looking for a re-usable idea for a short-haired Jynx... think about the short-haired redhead version of Cover Girl that drove the Wolverine... ;-)

PS: i think i'm not even going to try to guess the mystery figure... as, so far, i've not even been remotely in the neighborhood of being close...
    ~ the Baconnaire

NF Lightfoot, with the regular figure included in the next FSS.

Corporal
    Tripwire has been done it was a wal-mart exclusive in the poc line. He came in the outpost defender set.

My guesses marauders slaughter, a new head sculpt could mean a removable hat.
    Tiger force jinx, blizzard
    Ninja force busbido, banzai, zartan (but it says gi joe member so zartan is unlikely)
    Battle force dee jay
    International team budo
    Action force sgt stone

The Silver Black isn't even close enough to count. I know some do, but I agree with those that slot the Walmart RoC Tripwire with Night Force more

Private First Class
    After some of you guys mentioned it, I think the same, Action Man. And if we get him I will be very happy. If is TF Jinx on the other hand I would be extremely disappointed.

I would love it to be action man! I don't think he has been a highly requested character thought. I really hope it's not another TF figure, a lot of people will hate me for saying that but I'm all Tiger Forced out. I could go for NF Action Man or NF Lightfoot, Lightfoot I've seen mentioned a number of times so that's possible.

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    If they do a re-issue of Sgt. Slaughter; does the club not need the rights from WWE? Battle Force 2000 is the convention theme & we are missing Dee Jay & Super Trooper. Everyone is BF 2000 died in the original comics except for Dodger who went on to join the Sonic Fighters, so that would put Super Trooper in the "MIA" category. A quick glance at the threads & the figure that is mentioned the most is Crystal Ball (my least favourite figure of all time). He is due a new head sculpt & did die or is "MIA". The only sub set that he belongs in is the weird & bizarre.

Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by rjhiii@sover.net View Post
    The Silver Black isn't even close enough to count. I know some do, but I agree with those that slot the Walmart RoC Tripwire with Night Force more
    True but Hasbro won't look at it that way, theyllsay it was already done