Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GIJCC FSS 6.0 Bonus 13th Mystery Figure?

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    I would not mind a Tiger Force Roadblock, with a Renegades headsculpt.

Private First Class sheila4420@hotmail.com's Avatar
    I wonder if it could be Oktober Guard Wong

I don't think they'd say "highly requested team member" unless it was going to be a character not done in ME-style before.

I don't think they'd say "previously missing from a sub-team" in reference to the 2000s TRU packs. I just think the definitive sub-teams are all in the ARAH line and people wouldn't think of them as incomplete based on the 2000s additions.

I don't understand the wording "previously missing." Is that the best way to word it if this figure is a first-modern-release member of a sub-team? Why not just say he's a member of a popular sub-team? I would also word it as "currently missing." You can't say "previously" until the figure is actually out.

I guess Night Force Lightfoot is the one that makes the most sense.

Unless its a figure from the comics that went Mia and just returned

Unless I remember his story arc incorrectly, Ripcord was MIA when he went to Cobra Island alone to rescue Candy Appel before he was attacked by Zartan, which then Zartan assumed his persona to infiltrate GI Joe. Even though the Joes didn't know it at the time he was considered MIA when they captured Zartan.

Now the question about the sub team. In Special Missions #25 Ripcord was an active member of Tiger Force with Duke, Dusty and I think Bazooka. But Ripcord was never made as a TF action figure. EVER. I'm wondering if the "previously" part of the clue is in reference to that fact.

Again though, is he a highly requested figure AND, does he need a new headsculpt if they were to remake him. Just another fanboy theory we can throw out there for a year I suppose.
    25% Red Lasers / 25% Blue Lasers / 50% Knowing

Private First Class troysheets2001@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Funny that you mention Ripcord and his Tiger Force affiliation because there was a prototype Tiger Force Ripcord figure shown when the team was originally being made in action figure form although the figure was never released.

Private First Class troysheets2001@yahoo.com's Avatar
    As much as I would love to see Slaughters Marauders get finished the new head sculpt clue kind of leaves them out unless it is SGT Slaughter with a removable hat as one would think that head sculpts for Mutt and Footloose would still be available. Same with Tiger Force that pretty much would leave only Jinx and Blizzard unless they did a new Tunnel Rat head sculpt. Ninja Force could be either Banzai or Bushido. Battle Force 2000 only has Deejay left unaccounted for and Night Force would have to be Lightfoot as they seem to have a favorite head sculpt for Sneak Peek already. Internationally Albatroz from Sky Force has not been done and may require a new head sculpt. One thing is for sure there are lots of possibilities for this one.

The only TF figure from the 2003 set not made is Jinx... She has been requested... A new head- short hair cartoon accurate...

Last edited by rjhiii@sover.net; 06-01-2017 at 08:54 AM.

This is now the third year in a row somebody guessed TF Jinx with a new short hair, unmasked head.
    If it is TF Blizzard or NF Lightfoot, that will mean we get the regular color version for sure next year. We know the club likes reusing head sculpts. Is there anyone else we have mentioned that the new head could get used twice?

I doubt is is anybody from Oktober Guard. That isn't really a sub-team of GI Joe, is it? It's really more of a separate faction.

I wouldn't think it would be from Slaughters Marauders either. Nobody there needs a new head.

Can't be Night Force Sneak Peek either. If he was going to get a new head, they should have done it two FSSes ago.
    looking for:
    vintage Capt Grid Iron helmet and football grenades
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)

So would Jinx be qualified as "Highly requested" being two years in a row... She is a missing team member from a set. The new head would fit the request Sunbow accurate one.

New heads could be Zartan from Ninja Farce (Please, please, Please make that just be a good example and not the actual figure), and he has been requested by some people for who knows why. My Opinion all Ninja Farce should have been buried in a big hole, all depictions of them burned, and all knowledge that they ever existed erased from history.

Blizzard they could reuse a head, but would have to retool a helmet, Lightfoot is the same way.

I agree with Sneak Peak, but I would rather them waste a head sculpt on him, then say NF Zartan!

I actually think Jinx makes the most sense with these clues right now. She is the only one missing from the 5 team set
    A new head (requested Sunbow) and the alternate covered one
    Requested over the years.