Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: GIJCC FSS 6.0 Bonus 13th Mystery Figure?

The Adventurer is the only one with a different head sculpt from the others... Everything the club makes is "highly requested" by at least one person...hahahahaha

Private First Class csi_kincaid@yahoo.com's Avatar
    True. A simple mention of a character, even negatively, puts it on someone's radar.

The Adventurer is the only one with a different head sculpt from the others... Everything the club makes is "highly requested" by at least one person...hahahahaha[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha nokidding!

TF Blizzard would be my guess. He was featured in the club comic last year with tf jinx.

We still haven’t got the original Blizzard yet, if we end up with TF Blizzard as the mystery guy, followed by the original in FSS 8.0, that would be a lot of Blizzard in a short time span.
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

But it would make perfect sense- Club gets to reuse the build and parts. Plus 8.0 is shoehorned in to squeeze it in. Normally FSS 8.0 would be a 2019 run.

Indeed. Classic Blizzard is number one on my wish list. If they do Tiger Force that assures me the original will follow.

Private First Class csi_kincaid@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Tigor or Urzor? It would give us international versions of either Recoil or Backblast with the US version to be released in FSS 8.