Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: GIJCC FSS 6.0 Bonus 13th Mystery Figure?

Corporal iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    Q Force would be a seperate faction like the Oktober Guard, not a sub team.

Z force, Q force, etc are sub teams of the Joes British counterparts Action Force. Which would also include Action Man. They have worked with Gi Joe but are their own faction. This would be similar to Argintina's Argen 7.

Private First Class
    Q Force would be a seperate faction like the Oktober Guard, not a sub team.

Z force, Q force, etc are sub teams of the Joes British counterparts Action Force. Which would also include Action Man. They have worked with Gi Joe but are their own faction. This would be similar to Argintina's Argen 7.
    however there could have been a trick in the statement "sub-team" as Q force are a submersible team so it could have a hidden meaning , i personally would love a Blizzard , even as tiger force would be cool , but it will probably end up being Roadblock , we know now that it's not tiger force Jinx as she is in Fss7

Corporal iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    "however there could have been a trick in the statement "sub-team" as Q force are a submersible team so it could have a hidden meaning , i personally would love a Blizzard , even as tiger force would be cool , but it will probably end up being Roadblock , we know now that it's not tiger force Jinx as she is in Fss7"

Yeah.....Maybe? But I think that's overthinking it a bit. I'm going by the general consensus that sub team is actually meaning a small side group directly related to and made up of members of the main group and believe this will constitute a more likely guess. And I agree, TF Blizzard would be more welcome to me, as would NF Lightfoot for that matter. But knowing that TF Roadblock is a wanted figure, and now knowing all parts for making said figure are there, plus knowing that it would just be a matter of repainting instead of trying to build the figure makes this the most likely mystery figure IMO, for better or worse. I'm not sure I would be excited or not for this to be true.
    I originally scoffed at the idea, but there are a lot of requests for an updated Roadblock and TF Roadblock (that don't use the Rock head sculpt).

A tiger force Roadblock I suppose would be nice, but it would also be a big letdown because so many Roadblocks have been made already. TF Bliazzrd or NF Lightfoot would be awesome since they could be repainted in FSS.

Private First Class
    TF Roadblock seems too easy a guess. I know some people want him, but to me it would be like the FSS 2.0 when we got Grand Slam...meh! Of the characters they have revealed, most are reusing existing heads from the Battleforce 2000 con set, so doing something new and surprising us with a NF Lightfoot or TF Blizzard would be better welcomed like Frostbite was at the end of FSS 3.0, even though the convention that year ruined the reveal.