Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: GIJCC FSS 6.0 Bonus 13th Mystery Figure?

Really tho. Who's there are many eras and groups that could be mixed in, there are some great sellers from 88-92 that longtime fans that made later themes possible are waiting to eat up. Putting them in the FSS mix would just be a good way to treat the fans, then put in some unique ones. About a third of the last three have been in the "come on man" category.

Private First Class ryan13771377@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Having giving the idea a lot of thought my guess with the clues that were given the character might be Cutter. I have seen many posts here and at hisstank over the time that I have joined these sites so there is a high demand. He was part of a sub-team being with drug elimination force and since we got a bad version in the 25th anniversary 3 pack toys r us exclusive ( the year of the re-used Gung-ho head so we go a marine cap instead of the baseball one) this feels right to me.

Corporal iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    They'd probably use skymates head for cutter, so not a new head sculpt.

Whoever it is, the new head will serve a multi-purpose. 1/2 the BF2000 Heads were immediately recycled for FSS of same year. So if it's Cutter, what other mustache donning baseball cap wearing guys could it be? Hardball doesn't have a mustache but I can't think of anyone else to fit that multi-purpose. I'm thinking Cutter is eliminated from contention.
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

I want to have high hopes possibly its will Cpt. Grid-Iron but might go to fss7

Private First Class lukeruzinsky@gmail.com's Avatar
    Sub Team, missing in action? Could be Dodger, only survivor of BF2000. Just to throw another one out there!

Private First Class timgetshismail@gmail.com's Avatar
    My vote is Tiger Force Roadblock

Private First Class troysheets2001@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Sub Team, missing in action? Could be Dodger, only survivor of BF2000. Just to throw another one out there!
    The clues says previously missing in action from a sub team. That would suggest a figure that has not been made yet. Dodger was in the Force of Battle 2000 Con set.

Tf roadblock reusing renegade head as its a new sculpt

Private First Class troysheets2001@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Tf roadblock reusing renegade head as its a new sculpt
    I’m thinking that’s a good bet.