Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: GIJCC FSS 6.0 Bonus 13th Mystery Figure?

Night Force
    Sneak Peek
    Tunnel Rat
    Lightfoot
    Here is Night Force Tunnel Rat. http://www.yojoe.com/action/09/tunnelrat11.shtml

Sneak Peek hardly needs a new head at this point. Lightfoot is a reasonable possibility with the clues we have. And we know they club would reuse the head for a yellow Lightfoot in FSS 7 or 8.
    looking for:
    vintage Capt Grid Iron helmet and football grenades
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)

This is what I'm thinking. Taking the clue at face value it would be somebody from an official subteam mostly released but missing a few figures. We also know we are getting a new head sculpt so we should be able to eliminate some of these.

Footloose and Mutt wouldn't need a new head (nor Slaughter himself if they pull that off) so I think Slaughters Marauders is out.
    Roadblock is iffy, Tripwire, Dusty, Tunnel Rat, Psyche Out, and Hit n Run are out. I guess it coul be Jinx with an unmasked head. TF Blizzard makes sense the same way NF Lightfoot does.
    The international figures mentioned should mostly use repaints of heads on US figures.
    It's not Zartan since it's a GI Joe team member.
    Could be Banzai or Bushido but we already have the obligatory ninja for this round in Dojo, and I can't see a reuse for either of those head sculpts.
    looking for:

A Bushido head could be reused for a v1 Budo. It wouldn't be entirely accurate, but i don't think that's a primary concern.

Private First Class troysheets2001@yahoo.com's Avatar
    If you read anything into the missing in action clue it could be Action Man based on the Toys R Us Night Force set. Also wasn't Natilie Pool a member of Q force? That's a Action Force sub team right?

If you read anything into the missing in action clue it could be Action Man based on the Toys R Us Night Force set. Also wasn't Natilie Pool a member of Q force? That's a Action Force sub team right?
    I would be fine with action man, that or NF lightfoot would be my top two options for the 13th figure.

Corporal iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    Reading the action man file card he's only working with the Joe team and not actually a member of GI Joe. Honestly though, I don't see this tiny foot note in joe lore being highly requested.

I agree Action Man doesn't fit if you believe the "highly requested GI Joe team member" clue.

I also don't think of Q Force as being part of the GI Joe team so I don't think it's Natalie Pool either. Maybe I'm taking the clues too literally though, I could be wrong.
    looking for:

Private First Class troysheets2001@yahoo.com's Avatar
    I was just throwing out ideas personally I really want Tiger Force Jinx with an unmasked head sculpt. After that Night Force Light Foot or any yet unmade Tiger Force figures.

I remember a few posts that action man was brought up many times but it's a little tricky to say "highly requested". I'd say he wouldn't qualify, NF Lightfoot has definitely been highly requested though. I hope they don't do any more TF.