Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC FSS 6.0 Bonus 13th Mystery Figure?

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    My top 3 guesses are:

Tiger Force Roadblock
    Night Force Lightfoot
    Tiger Force Blizzard

All 3 can be reused for regular releases as well. If they give us Tiger Force Roadblock, I hope they give us the Renegades Roadblock headsculpt.

Some people look at the (in)famous Scarlett V10 (sometimes known as Pilot Scarlett) as being at least inspired by Glenda.

Glenda is the last real update needed from the Argen 7. Needs a true head (Arcee from the Club works well), Sokerk (Tan Grunt) is basically done (unless you want V2). So she is the last one MIA from that set, but in the disavowed DDP continuity does have Rampart, Glenda and Hardball KIA together.

"In Brazil, a small Joe team of Glenda, Hardball, and Rampart make a sneak attack on a Cobra compound. Inside they discover Big Boa, Asa Negra, and several Vipers all dead. A voice speaks out to the team about sending a message just before killing them. In issue #42 of GI Joe A Real American Hero Volume 2, Glenda is pictured on the confirmed killed list. (They are later revealed to be killed by agents of the Red Shadows.)"

Rampart in FSS
    Glenda FSS 13th
    Club figure next year Hardball?

Would make sense...

Of course still standing by TF Blizzard

Private First Class morgardee@hotmail.com's Avatar
    You must be using a different definition of "sub team member" than I am.
    I was thinking it had to be somebody from Tiger Force, Night Force, Eco Warriors, Ninja Force, etc.
    Anyway, I think later today we will be able to officially eliminate Dee Jay.
    Actually I think it's a pretty good guess and Arctic Stalker was part of a sub-team: Winter Operations.

http://www.yojoe.com/action/05/sgtstalker8.shtml

I guess you could be right. I don't claim to know anything for sure, but I would still be really surprised. First of all, that is not the version of Stalker that everyone was talking about. Fans would be upset if they did that instead of an actual v2 Stalker.

Second, the Club's clues are usually vague, but not that deep. I'm taking it at face value, meaning it a sub team that has actually been (mostly) made in modern from and is just missing a couple members. It's hard to say Stalker is "missing" from that Winter Ops team when that whole team has not been remade yet.
    But again, I'm just speculating.
    looking for:
    vintage Capt Grid Iron helmet and football grenades
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)

Here's what were missing:

Tiger Force
    Roadblock
    Tripwire
    Jinx
    an actual Dusty
    Blizzard
    Tunnel Rat
    Psyche Out
    Hit and Run
    Slaughters Marauders
    Footloose
    Mutt and Junkyard
    Eco Warriors
    Barbecue
    Deep Six
    Polociao
    Biomassa
    Biologico
    Ninja Force
    Banzai
    Bushido
    Night Creeper
    Zartan
    Sky Patrol/Battle Copters/Air Commandos
    Major Altitude
    Spirit
    Aguia Commando
    Albatroz (these are both possible now that we have Sneak Peak, Maverick and Knockdown
    Night Force
    Are we missing any NF figures?

I'm not including DEF, Star Brigade, and Mega Marines as we have not received any figures yet from these teams.

Did I miss any?

Private First Class
    I'm not including DEF, Star Brigade, and Mega Marines as we have not received any figures yet from these teams.

Did I miss any?
    You missed ninja force snake eyes and altitude from last years con set is major altitude
    Last edited by skoor.cr@gmail.com; 06-22-2017 at 03:26 PM.

Private First Class
    Glenda is the last real update needed from the Argen 7. Needs a true head (Arcee from the Club works well), Sokerk (Tan Grunt) is basically done (unless you want V2). So she is the last one MIA from that set, but in the disavowed DDP continuity does have Rampart, Glenda and Hardball KIA together.

Rampart in FSS
    Glenda FSS 13th
    Club figure next year Hardball?

Would make sense...

Of course still standing by TF Blizzard
    They announced that next years club figure will be Rock n roll v2, so hardball will have to be either fss or con set

Did I miss any?
    Night Force
    Sneak Peek
    Tunnel Rat
    Lightfoot

Quote Originally Posted by ;16250
    You missed ninja force snake eyes and altitude from last years con set is major altitude
    Major Altitude (Battle copter pilot) is a different character from Sky Patrol Altitude. The Sky Patrol Airborne is also different from the original 83 Airborne. Sky Patrol really had problems with names.
    looking for:
    vintage Capt Grid Iron helmet and football grenades
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)