Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: GIJCC FSS 6.0 Bonus 13th Mystery Figure?

Private First Class
    Tf roadblock reusing renegade head as its a new sculpt
    That's my guess

Corporal iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Tf roadblock reusing renegade head as its a new sculpt[/QUOTE]

I hope not, that would look really weird.

I still say whoever it is, it'll be a totally new head we've never seen, and it will be immediately recycled and repainted to serve a multi-purpose within FSS 7 or 8 or 2018 Convention. I just can't think of who fits that criteria.
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Corporal iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    So I originally guessed TF Jinx, NF Lightfoot, Banzai, and Bushido and I'll also throw TF Blizzard in there since I missed him before. Now, Morgadee figured that the con figure might be used if it had a new head, which was Dee-Jay, and it did. Take into consideration the new head sculpts have attached helmets. Would Dee-Jays head be rehashed for Lightfoot? Is it close enough for the Club to say meh, close enough. Also, if the trend for attached head gear continues wouldn't Banzai, and Bushido become the more likely candidates, unless of course they decide to give Blizzard a non removeable helmet. Thoughts?

Private First Class lukeruzinsky@gmail.com's Avatar
    I really hope they don't rehash the Scoop head for Lightfoot. I wouldn't be disappointed if NF Lightfoot was the mystery figure with a new headsculpt. I would rather see the normal Lightfoot but I am sure we will get him by FSS8.