Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: GIJCC FSS 6.0 Bonus 13th Mystery Figure?

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Shout out to the Crimson Officer.... almost forgot about Billy Blaster. Someone from the original animated series would be great as a Club Exclusive. Col. Sharpe is my choice, unless someone mentions Metal Head's Grandmother, then we might have an off the wall original.

Private First Class efvogler3rd@yahoo.com's Avatar
    NF Lightfoot is still my front runner.

Sergeant iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    So does this new head sculpt for spirit mean we might see him as the 13th? I don't consider the air commandos version as part of a sub group but the Cobra air devil was included in the Sky Patrol set. Plus I don't see this version of spirit being "highly requested". Thoughts?

I'm still hoping for NF Lightfoot but expecting TF Roadblock.

Corporal
    While I agree with you the club could say that the Air commandos could be part of the Sky Patrol, and the new head sculpt does look like air commando spirit original head. And if they save Windmill and jefferie "Ghostrider" Jones for the last shipment,Spirit could very well be mystery #13

I'm hoping it's not Spirit. At least not in Air Commando colors. I'd rather see the international version that has the red and white torso. I think he came with Budo, Big Bear and Big Ben?

Corporal
    I'm hoping it's not Spirit. At least not in Air Commando colors. I'd rather see the international version that has the red and white torso. I think he came with Budo, Big Bear and Big Ben?
    Which was a repaint of the air commando spirit, but since the said part of a sub group and with there still being 2 pilots left it would seem the most logical choice

I take it back. I could really get into that figure now that I've found my o-ring version.

Private First Class
    Would def love TF Blizzard or NF Lightfoot. Come on club, dont let me down!

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Just to touch on the mention of Spirit as the mystery figure. If they are going to do a re-paint of the convention figure. I would rather see Spirit with his "UK" paint scheme then the Air Commandos color pattern. I have already expressed that my choices are Cool Breeze or Col. Sharpe, but I would "settle" (LOL) for a TF Blizzard.

My reason for discounting Spirit as the 13th is that the 13yh clues and the description for the Con version both mention a new head, but a head can only be new once.