Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC FSS 6.0 Bonus 13th Mystery Figure?

Private First Class troysheets2001@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Which means most likely TF Blizzard or NF Lightfoot.

Private First Class gjwermund@gmail.com's Avatar
    I would love it to be nf lightfoot

I hate to be the one bursting bubbles, but we got the same "new head" on two versions of the same character when they did it with Frostbite. I'm still betting we get Air Comnando Spirit

Private First Class ChadExcitement@aol.com's Avatar
    My original guess was NF Lightfoot. With Hardball now being "Slaughter's Marauders" I'd like to see Blizzard non-Tiger Force original for the next FSS. If we don't get an original Lightfoot, I think most of us would be happy with the NF version as it's more military in appearance.

Private First Class
    I never saw the sense or appeal of sub teams.

That said, and working in the Club's parameters, my hope would be for DEF Cutter. He's one of the few that doesn't look/feel like a sub team. NF Lightfoot would be OK (Brown is better than that bright yellow), but most others mentioned here, I wouldn't keep.

When I look back at page 1 of this thread it’s unreal to see how many of the guesses have already been made or are in production, (I.e. TF Jinx, Slaughters Marauders, Rock N Roll Version 2, etc). Most of my guesses have either been ruled out already per the clues, or got made since it started. That said I’m going to guess it’s a Ninja, as Ninja Force still has some more noticeable gaps where most of Tiger and Night Force has been made. But that’s just my reasoning, especially based on the claim of highly requested. We have our ninja lovers in the membership. I’m not a big one myself, but I get it.
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

We have our ninja lovers in the membership. I’m not a big one myself, but I get it.
    I, like you, am hoping it is not Ninja Farce. When looking at the clues it originally was interpreted as the last member of a sub team, but after the play on words with first appearance for the FSS 7.0 mystery figure not meaning what we thought this figure could literally be any sub team member not made. I was leaning towards TF Blizzard, but after hearing the SM "new" version of Hardball is all we are getting, I would hate to get a TF Blizzard and not a Real V1 Blizzard that can be used with the rest of the snow troops. so for that reason alone, I am going Glenda

- This figure features a NEW head sculpt!
    - Previously Missing-In-Action from a sub-team!
    - Highly requested G.I. Joe team member!

Private First Class etquick2003@yahoo.com's Avatar
    I would rather see a Glenda even tho the pilot Scarlett thing was a Glenda of sorts.
    if I had a pet Python I would name it Laser Viper. If I had a pet viper.... I would have issues.

Corporal
    Listen guys its the air commandos Spirit. Just look at the last 2 figures that we know we're getting for sure, both are pilots. Plus we will get him way before the convention so the "new head" clue still works and look at half of the sky potrol set they were actually air commandos. I don't remember a clue that said last member just missing.

Private First Class ChadExcitement@aol.com's Avatar
    It could be air commados Spirit, I guess, but I don't ever remember him being "highly requested." I think most were fine with his 1984 incarnation.