Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC FSS 6.0 Twelfth Figure Preview!

Exclamation GIJCC FSS 6.0 Twelfth Figure Preview!

Our GIJCC Figure Subscription Service 6.0 is an optional separate purchase if you are an active member of the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club. You can subscribe now through the June 2nd, 2017 deadline!

We are very excited to offer the sixth limited edition GIJCC Figure Subscription Service. This assortment contains a variety of fan requested characters from all eras of the 3 3/4-inch G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero series. It includes classic 80's, 90's, 2000's, international, and many never previously released characters to add to your modern era action figure collection. Upon successful completion, you will also receive a BONUS mystery 13th carded action figure with the last shipment.

COBRA EEL COMMANDER
    Code Name: GUILLOTINE

(Inspired by the 2006 action figure!)
    Features NEW head sculpt. Includes: removable scuba mask,
    harness, belt, pistol with silencer, knife, assault rifles x 2,
    skull sword, scuba backpack, and figure stand.

NOTE: These modern era club exclusive action figures will not be exact replicas of their vintage counterparts. All images are Photoshop mock-up representations, final product, accessories and/or colors may vary!

The cost of the 12-figure subscription service is $375 (+ shipping for 6 shipments). You can pay all at once or in three installments of $125 (billed to your credit card). When you subscribe and choose pay by Installment, you will be billed for the first two month's shipments. Then sometime during the second month of shipping you will be billed for the 3rd and 4th months' shipments and sometime during the 4th month of shipping you will be billed for the final 2 months' shipments.

Please note that for the installment payment option there is a $6 service charge per billing while the pay in full option has one $6 service charge. Please also note that for installment buyers, there is an additional charge each time a billing is attempted if your card is not approved. If your card has been declined and we have to rebill, we will only be able to retry your billing three (3) times before your subscription is cancelled. Each retry has an additional fee added to your total charge (please see the Terms and Conditions.)

This Figure Subscription Service is a "build to order process" so you can order as many as you like, until the order period closes. At that time, we will not process any more subscriptions and we may/may not have additional figures in the club store at a higher per figure price. Final figures colors/names/accessories may vary from the above descriptions and pictures.

Order now from the 2017 Figure Subscription Service 6.0 website... click here!

Oh hell yeah!

Private First Class kaljzl0824@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Wow!!! That's freggin' badass!!! Way to go Club.

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Standing ovation!!!!

Definitely better looking than the Original 2006 figure. Though I'd hoped his helmet would be more like the regular Eels. Not a deal breaker though.

Private First Class troysheets2001@yahoo.com's Avatar
    That's how you knock it out of the park!

Banned
    What a great, great addition to EEL Team Six!

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by j_yoders@hotmail.com View Post
    What a great, great addition to EEL Team Six!

Ha ha, I see what you did there. :P
    These go to Eleven...

Loving this guy! Way to go, Club! Bravo!!
    (All respects to Mr Carlin) Things you'll never hear a Joe say:
    Hand me that VAMP.
    Do what you want to the civilian, but leave me alone!

Corporal
    I love this character. I like how he looks but one thing why did you use beachhead's torso I thought guillotine was a diver? The ridged shirt doesn't make sense it should be smooth like a wet suit, snake eyes or billy arboc torso would work still black but smooth otherwise this is easily one of the 2 best figures of this set.