Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 6.0 Fifth Figure Preview!

A plain, but great looking figure. Very-Falklands War-esque. And we finally have Joe sized Union Jack. (I feel the only thing missing from the 2012 con set was a scale Russian flag).

Think everyone would prefer the removable beret, I would too however it's not as big of an issue with me as the sculpted on helmets were, like the Scoop that we got. If the club decides to swap heads and give us a removable beret this figure would be even closer to perfect! Although I still think it's a great looking figure as is too, i could never stand sgt stone, sgt major duncan, and capt skip next to eachother though, they all have the same head and red berets... it'll be like clone city...

Private First Class
    He's such a generic looking figure. If they were going to do a UK figure I would've preferred TF Hit and Run, Psyche Out or Tunnel Rat or the UK Mutt or Spirit.

Solid build, he will look great leading my AF troops

Private First Class jonhickson@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Finally, a modern Skip! I'm very happy with this, it's the figure I have been waiting 30 years for! I still have my childhood 5-POA Skip from Action Force but an articulated one is going to be great. Having used the exclusive red-beret Sgt Stone as a stand-in, I think it's the right choice, most of the other berets don't look right.

Honestly, this one is pretty solid as is! Nice work!