Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 6.0 Fourth Figure Preview!

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    I agree with the comments. The vest needs to change. This one seems out of place. Different hat or different head is needed too. This is only a mock up, so hopefully the feedback we are providing will assist in the final rendition.

I think the webgear could be better, but it could also be worse, so maybe if the club does decide to change it we can either vote on the replacement or get another preliminary mock up? All in all I love this figure, i've been hoping to see this one for a while, personally I was hoping for the night force color scheme because that's the one that I have but I don't mind the v1 colors either. Great work!

They have revised the figure preview image and replaced the webgear. You can see it if you log into the subscription page. This is a direct link to their image:

http://www.mastercollector.com/ckedi...rder736(1).jpg

Looks much better now.

I usually stay on the sidelines when it comes to things like this but I looked at the 2 mockups side by side and the new mockup definitely seemed like an improvement.

Corporal
    I applaud the Club for fixing this disaster! Still think the belt will disappoint, but now I'm up to 50/50 on subbing where I was 10/90 just 24 hours ago...

Great changes- really saved the figure, which was just a mess before.

this updated cross hair is now a must have... the barrell-roll harness fits much better! and i prefer the new neck-scarf instead of the dickie (that's the "turtle neck" for all you youngins)
    Last edited by terran_brackiatt@yahoo.com; 05-30-2017 at 07:45 PM.
    ~ the Baconnaire

Corporal iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    Looks better with the changes. I like this FSS way better than #5