Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 6.0 Fourth Figure Preview!

Private First Class
    I really like the character choice, and the color scheme looks great! The mock up seems a little off, but I'm assuming that is just the mockup, and the actual figure and accessories will be more proportioned.

Aside from the vest, it's a pretty decent figure.

Unless I'm completely off the mark and/or barring certain circumstances, these mock ups are photos of the figures assembled in their intended gear and then painted over in Photoshop. This would all indicate the items in the mock up are proportioned to each other.

I'm okay with cutting that vest off and replacing it with something after-market, but the club listened to the Salvo complaints, and this is a much easier fix, so please Club, change the vest
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Private First Class hb_chris@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Just not feeling this one. That webgear doesn't work with that torso, and the figure could really use a vest to have any semblance to his old self. Possibly my least fave fig in all the FSS series.

Crosshairs looks great

Corporal
    "Crosshairs" does, yes.

Private First Class
    This is a must have for me. I like the figure pictured but, if you xo change the vest I would suggest 50th spirit or the fss muskrat vests

My only problem with this figure is the webgear. Other than that, I love it.

Private First Class
    As many others, nice figure, but please find out another webgear. That's too big it looks like a man with cup E wonderbra!