Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 6.0 Fourth Figure Preview!

Exclamation GIJCC: FSS 6.0 Fourth Figure Preview!

Our GIJCC Figure Subscription Service 6.0 is an optional separate purchase if you are an active member of the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club. You can subscribe now through the June 2nd, 2017 deadline!

We are very excited to offer the sixth limited edition GIJCC Figure Subscription Service. This assortment contains a variety of fan requested characters from all eras of the 3 3/4-inch G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero series. It includes classic 80's, 90's, 2000's, international, and many never previously released characters to add to your modern era action figure collection. Upon successful completion, you will also receive a BONUS mystery 13th carded action figure with the last shipment.

G.I. JOE DESIGNATED MARKSMAN
    Code Name: CROSS HAIR

(Inspired by the 2003 action figure!)
    Includes: removable boonie hat, goggles, tactical vest, revolver,
    knife, buildable sniper rifle with attachments,
    sniper rifle case, and figure stand.

NOTE: These modern era club exclusive action figures will not be exact replicas of their vintage counterparts. All images are Photoshop mock-up representations, final product, accessories and/or colors may vary!

The cost of the 12-figure subscription service is $375 (+ shipping for 6 shipments). You can pay all at once or in three installments of $125 (billed to your credit card). When you subscribe and choose pay by Installment, you will be billed for the first two month's shipments. Then sometime during the second month of shipping you will be billed for the 3rd and 4th months' shipments and sometime during the 4th month of shipping you will be billed for the final 2 months' shipments.

Please note that for the installment payment option there is a $6 service charge per billing while the pay in full option has one $6 service charge. Please also note that for installment buyers, there is an additional charge each time a billing is attempted if your card is not approved. If your card has been declined and we have to rebill, we will only be able to retry your billing three (3) times before your subscription is cancelled. Each retry has an additional fee added to your total charge (please see the Terms and Conditions.)

This Figure Subscription Service is a "build to order process" so you can order as many as you like, until the order period closes. At that time, we will not process any more subscriptions and we may/may not have additional figures in the club store at a higher per figure price. Final figures colors/names/accessories may vary from the above descriptions and pictures.

Order now from the 2017 Figure Subscription Service 6.0 website... click here!

Private First Class kaljzl0824@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Is that his original webgear? That has to go, big time. It will make his arms flail out to much. Otherwise a decent offering

I'll probably give him the black neck wrap that AVAC sells on his site, it will look closer to the original figure. Don't know about the webgear, but maybe it will fit better than the pic shows. I'll keep him.

the figure is 95% awesome:

i second the motion to replace that web gear. i'd replace it with either:

a)

or b)

i'll also be replacing this head with a Dusty head, as the K-mart pit trooper / Brazil II Wet-Suit head just doesn't work for me on this character.

PS: Qwinn's belt is better than the perfect update though. kudos and bacon for that one.
    Last edited by terran_brackiatt@yahoo.com; 05-18-2017 at 04:45 PM.
    ~ the Baconnaire

Corporal
    3rd vote for dropping that vest. Way too big! The neckerchief will look much better on a web gear that extends higher, as well. The Kwinn belt also appears too big, as the moc up even shows it slipping way down.

Private First Class csi_kincaid@yahoo.com's Avatar
    My first thought was "wow, that's a skinny waist". The belt is great, the vest looks too big. I know it's just a mock up and I really do think that once in hand, this will be a great figure. 4/4. Keep it coming

Get rid of the vest. I like the figure? Do the sunglasses come off the Boonie Hat? Please tell me they are removable?
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

AbernathyWasRight: those look like FSS Blackout's goggles.... the hat is also from Kmart pit trooper, and did NOT come with goggles. so my conclusion is YES! the goggles are removable!

i forgot how to mention in my above post how awesome i think that is
    ~ the Baconnaire

Ok good, now I'm in on this guy. Thanks Baconnaire!
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

I also feel the Spy Troops vest on the 4" torso looks like a bra and would like to see it changed. I'd also like to see the baby-faced 25th Dusty head changed and feel the goggles on top of the boonie hat are too "surfer dude." Finally, are the browns used for the belt etc going to be close to the "FSS5 Scoop orange?" If so, I think that color should be avoided. The light brown used on the 2003 figure was lighter and less intense, more of a clay mud (not Georgia clay).