Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fss 5 shipment 5

Corporal

Fss 5 shipment 5

St. Louis here got the May shipment in today and my prediction after last month's delivery was correct. I posted it if your curious.

Xamot is a huge let down. Huge head, no scar, it just looks really bad. This is like Billy part 2. Alota hype, and no delivery.

Total agree about the head. Have no idea how that sample got past QC! Sculpt looks good, but it's soooo BIG!

Banned
    Count me in the group that's disappointed by Big-Head Xamot.

Received my package today. I was really looking forward to Xamot, but I am very disappointed that there was no scar. I am also not fond of the Shattered Glass version - Xamot is a psychopath with a split personality. Tomax and Zamot have to come as a pair (talking in unison, finishing each other's sentences, matching suits buttoned on opposite sides, etc). They should have been a carded two-pack.

Gaucho is great - I love how Gung-Ho's Marine logo was switched out for the Mexican national eagle. Really creative.

Private First Class Josiahdongraham@gmail.com's Avatar
    I am really, really hoping that we get a matching Tomax, I don't care if the buttons on the suit aren't the same, all it would take is a new head and paint a flower on the other side. If not I'm going to have to custom one

I hear ya, as big as the head is I also want a matching Tomax.

Banned
    Yeah, if they weren't going to make a Tomax before, they kind of have to now.

Corporal
    Yeah, if they weren't going to make a Tomax before, they kind of have to now.
    Not necessarily...

I do not like or want a Shattered Glass con set. However, I REALLY dig what they did with Xamot. The whole Schitzophrenic bit with mirror is awesome, and a fun twist on the character. I know I'm in the minority, though...
    Last edited by ozcouple@live.com; 05-15-2017 at 06:23 PM.

Private First Class zartanfan@gmail.com's Avatar
    Hey... that's a great figure set up and I really like your mirror accessory with Xamot... good job!