Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 6.0 First Figure Preview!

I would have preferred the original coat they used with Big Bear, but the hood wouldn't have been usable. Still a solid build.

Yay for FSS 6.0! I've been wanting a modern Sub Zero. He was my main arctic guy as a kid (too young to get Snow Job, never bought Iceberg & Blizzard for some reason). This looks like a solid reveal to start us off.

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_Lane View Post
    Hi Guys,

I can confirm that the knees bend (same legs as our FSS 2: Big Bear). Also, the inclusion of the tranquilizer dart rifle is for him to handle unruly polar bears.
    For those that don't have Big Bear though, those knees aren't the normal double jointed knees like most modern figures. There is a single hinge joint and a swivel joint just above the knee (kind of like how the elbows are constructed).

Quick question: will the figure stand on the final version be black or white/clear as hinted at in the mock-up?
    If we are taking a vote here, I would like to see it changed to black. Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I like all my main line Joe guys to match. Iceberg was white, but Snow Job and Frostbite had black stands so there is precedent either way it's not like all arctic guys have white stands.
    looking for:
    vintage Capt Grid Iron helmet and football grenades
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    I like the figure. I agree with other members. He needs a set of goggles & his hat should be white, grey or blue. He looks too much like Low Light. Still like him & will probably place an order once all reveals are done.