Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FSS 5 shipment 4

SPOILERS AHEAD:

I received mine on Thursday and overall I am happy with them. Always glad to add more 89-94 characters to my collection.

1. Scoop - I am very happy with how this figure turned out. The jumpsuit is slightly too dark compared to the original and the helmet shold have been removable. I love all the retro accessories - the giant camcorder and the huge microphone. War correspondents today use phone, helmet cams and other small devices.

2. Ambush - Great rendition of an odd 1990 character. The camo and other deco is absolutely perfect. The beard looks a little wild, but I assume he's been in the bush for some time. You can use his head to create hipster custom fig. I wish we could have received the original 1990 rifle that came with Ambush, but beggars can't be choosers. It's funny that Ambush was and is the only Joe ranked below Corporal (no promotion in 27 years!).

. It's funny that Ambush was and is the only Joe ranked below Corporal (no promotion in 27 years!).
    Robo-Joe was also an e-3 according to his file card.

Forgot about Robo-Joe. Passed on him at KB when 1993-94 joes were on clearance in 1995 for $1.5. (Those were the days!!)