Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: April 2017 updates

April 2017 updates

Couple of notes on convention quantities:

3 3/4"
    For the loose sets, there are only 16 non-attending sets left and 66 attending lose sets.
    On the boxed sets there are (American Hero) a little over 100 attending and 66 (I know weird coincidence on the same numbers) Homefront (non-attending) sets left.

On the 12" front there are 69 General's (attending) and 41 Base Commander's (non-attending) sets left.

So... we are running down to the end.

The hotel still has rooms left on Wed-Sat at the higher block rate.

Exhibitors are still coming in. With 2.5 months left we are already at 120 tables. We estimate we will end up around 175 based on past experience.

###

Box designs are in final stages and will preview soon.

###

Membership figures will ship in the LATE spring. These are scheduled to be in the same container as the con sets. We are planning to get them out before the convention.

Arcane Adventurer/Man of Mystery accessory sets will pre-order once we know they are in transit.

Sergeant
    Any update on when the April FSS figures will go out and if the elusive shipment number two will finally ship to members this month?

Corporal
    Brian used all caps to say box #2 WILL ship in April, so... it's been answered.

Hey... is anyone going to sign up for the GI Don't Know Game Show? We have not seen any entries yet. Please email us from the link at GIJoeCon.com (contact us).

Corporal iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    First I've heard of it. Any info on this "Game Show"?

FYI... the details for the "GI Don’t Know...Game Show" are listed in the 2017 GIJoeCon brochure.

Thanks, I wanted to get a battleforce set, was just coming to see if I could find anyone selling their bagged!

Can additional sets and swag be added after the initial set is purchased?

Can additional sets and swag be added after the initial set is purchased?
    Yes, please read the Registration Bypass instructions on the 2017 GIJoeCon website if you wish to add items to your order.

will we get the last two shipments of fss 5.0 before con?

Private First Class gjwermund@gmail.com's Avatar
    It would be nice. I am looking forward to the next 2 shipments as I cant wait for Raptor and Xamot