Thread: Spoiler Alert - Third Shipment of FSS 5.0

Spoiler Alert - Third Shipment of FSS 5.0

The third shipment of FSS 5 is now arriving.

I have to say that I am very impressed with this wave.

Gen. Flagg - It is great to have another member of the Battle Corps Team in ME style. When this figure was first revealed I complained the about club not giving him a brown jacket, but I actually love the black jacket version. He looks like a general and a biker. He would look really cool on a custom Doom Cycle (Did anyone ever see those in the wild back in '10?)

Sneak Peek - Simply AWESOME!! Nuff Said

Can't wait for the rest of FSS 5 and the unveiling of FSS6.
    Last edited by kelty11@verizon.net; 03-19-2017 at 12:23 PM.

Sergeant
    Was hoping for Scoop.... love these but I just can't wait to get my Mike Leonard figure.

Private First Class
    Yep I have one

Private First Class gjwermund@gmail.com's Avatar
    I think this was a great shipment honestly of all that's left to come out I'm really excited for excepexcept gaucho

Private First Class
    I would prefer a different head on Flagg, but otherwise I love this as well. The two stars on GF's arms are a very cool addition. I think I will make him my base commander, like how Keel Haul is the ship commander of the Flagg. Really like this figure.

Sneak Peek I would've liked to seen the TF vest instead,but no real complaints. Fun figure that looks great on the shelf. Not sure what to do with that radio he came with. Any ideas on how he can carry that?

I replaced my vest with one from the 25th Scrap-Iron. Almost the perfect shade of red.
    25% Red Lasers / 25% Blue Lasers / 50% Knowing

Private First Class
    Really liked both. They are better than I expected. I am really looking forward to Raptor and Steel Raven.

Private First Class troysheets2001@yahoo.com's Avatar
    If you have an extra backpack like the one that came with POC Lowlight or 50th Outback it has a hole that you can attach the radio to. I am going to give Sneak Peek Outbacks pack.

I also was happy with both. I was scared of the jacket on Flagg but I think it turned out pretty good.

Was hoping for Scoop.... love these but I just can't wait to get my Mike Leonard figure.
    i was thinking that scoop might be in the 2nd wave that keeps getting pushed back, we have technically gotten 1,3,4 so far. I'm looking forward to scoop as well but in the mean time I'm trying to make a replacement head and helmet because he needs to have a removable helmet.