Thread: More Dreadnok vehicles?

More Dreadnok vehicles?

I still want an update of the Dreadnoks Ground Assault and Air Assault to be released, but as a kid I always wanted a Dreadnoks Sea assault set as well. One that featured the Moccasin and Devil Fish in Dreadnok color changing greens, blue and red. I wonder why that set never happened... or even a Dreadnoks Arctic Assault with the Polar Battle Bear and Cobra Wolf...

I think 1986 with the Air and Ground Assault sets was the last year for Sears Exclusives so that could be why Plus Hasbro had enough items on their plates.

Probably, didn't stop me from wanting them

I like that idea....may have to see what I can pull off on a couple of Sea Assault vehicles...

Private First Class
    The Sea Assault is a cool idea, but I would swap the moccasin out for Piranha Attack Boat. It's a little bigger (provides more room for figures), and looks more like something that any biker might be able to drive.

Corporal
    I could go for the sea assault set add in a copperhead in dreadnok garb it would be awesome

Private First Class sheila4420@hotmail.com's Avatar
    The Dreadnok Sea Assault would be great for Zanzibar to operate too.

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Put me in the group that wants this & will support the Club ( buy this) in the process of making it available to the membership. I would prefer the piranha boat as well over another repainted water moccasin. The market has too many already. The Convention sets already put out two.

Corporal
    The Sea Assault is a cool idea, but I would swap the moccasin out for Piranha Attack Boat. It's a little bigger (provides more room for figures), and looks more like something that any biker might be able to drive.
    Good idea what about having all three