Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Club Dreadnok Vehicle?

The Club Dreadnok Vehicle?

I cant even remember the name of it right now because i havent seen any news on since it was first announced. Anyone know anything about it? When or is it coming out?
    Still waiting for a 25th style Renegades box set featuring: CHUCKLES, JINX, LAW AND ORDER, LT. FALCON, TUNNEL RAT, AND BIG LOB. And a matching box for cobra with PYTHONA, NEMESIS ENFORCER, GOLOBULUS, CORA LA GUARD, SERPENTOR, "TRANSFORMING" SNAKE COBRA COMMANDER.

HASBRO, JOE CLUB..BBTS...PLEASE!!!

Dreadnok ground assault stinger w/ Heart Wrencher. Is on hold and got swapped with the 3 pack of Female Cobra Troopers still planned.

Private First Class
    Figures the main reason I joined the club was for the HEARTWHENCHER, which was first announced 2 years ago. I don't need the vehicle but please, please, please let me get that figure.

*still NO date

I was actually looking forward to this set. It would have been great to get the Stinger in the original colors used for the Sears exclusive all those years ago.

Private First Class
    I am still holding out hope for this set. Ideally, I'd like them to use the POC Vamp, but I'll take the original version too. I am really looking forward to both the figure and the vehicle.

We will announce an update on this project at GIJoeCon this June.

Sergeant
    Hopefully that means it's the subscriber vehicle/figure this year!

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by funpubincadmin View Post
    We will announce an update on this project at GIJoeCon this June.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you

now if we could only get the rest of the Dreadnok Assault sets!