We are proud to announce that the 2017 GIJCC membership incentive 3 3/4" action figure is a modern era BIG LOB... featuring a NEW head sculpt, removable grenade bandolier, pistol and grenade launcher!

This fan favorite G.I. Joe character was first introduced in the 1987 animated movie. He was never made into an action figure until our 2010 classic O-ring style BIG LOB... which sold out immediately after release.

G.I. Joe collectors waited three decades for this figure and now is your chance to add him into your modern era ranks. This FREE figure will be sent to any G.I. Joe Club member that selects the 3 3/4" figure option and whose membership is active by March 16th, 2017. It will be mailed in a polybag and includes file card, weapons and figure stand.

Make sure you're an active member of the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club to receive 12 monthly issues of the Club Magazine, access to Club Exclusives, Discounts for the International G.I. Joe Collectors' Convention, and your choice of a FREE 3 3/4" or 12" G.I. Joe action figure for 2017!