Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 2017 GIJCC 3 3/4" Membership Incentive Figure --- Big Lob!

I received mine in the mail yesterday. Excellent figure; well done GIJCC. I hope the carded version will be available in the club store.

Carded version will be in the club store. I heard from those at the Con, they always reserve some of the club membership figure to sell online. Other figures that sold out at the Con are probably gone though.

I haven't gotten mine yet...... but my nephew got his Mon. We live within spitting distance and have always gotten all club goods (comic, and figures) on the same day. Have for years! Now I'm a bit scared it got stuck with in something ne else's box. We have "openers" around here. Gwermund, if you are still out there?..... did you get yours yet?!

Private First Class gjwermund@gmail.com's Avatar
    Slamgod, im still here and just received mine today. Its a good looking figure and hope you get yours soon.

Have not received mine yet in Los Angeles. I still have faith, I'll wait a couple days before I start to worry.

Private First Class etquick2003@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Crimson Officer I just got mine today in Bakersfield so you should get yours any day now.

Awesome! Thanks for the response, buddy. Little calmer about it now. I've just had stuff show up on my doorstep the day after the tracking said it was delivered,..... opened and scrounged through as if looking for some thing of great value. Just worried Big Lob hit the wrong box and somebody's kid is playing with it. That's MY figure! I want to play with it!!!! Lol,

Private First Class
    Big Lob sighting on the west coast. Got it yesterday in LA. Great figure despite the articulation issue. One of my favs for sure!!!

Private First Class gjwermund@gmail.com's Avatar
    trust me slamgod I feel ya. Joliet mail is horrible. Most my stuff gets sent to the next street over thankfully my neighbor sends it over.

Private First Class sheila4420@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Anybody in Jersey get theirs yet?