Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spoiler alert - second shipment of FSS 5.0

Corporal iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    After comparing I feel the Con Darklon is much better

Use a hairdryer. I bent both knees and heated up the front part of the thigh and shin with the hairdryer, hyperextended the knees and held in position for about 5 mins. He stands very straight now.

Private First Class dgarlit@gmail.com's Avatar
    Got mine and I have to say, huge thanks to the club for listening to everyone about Salvo. It's fantastic! I know some folks are having troubles with the legs but if you heat them a tad, they work fine. Unfortunately, peg holes not being deep is an epidemic across many lines these days (star wars 3.75in black series have really shallow holes).

Thank again club for listening, this one is a home run to me!

Sergeant
    Will likely sell my Salvo. The figure is fine I just never was a very big fan (I had stopped collecting Joes as a kid before his time).

Private First Class
    I really like the figure. The head was a mystery until someone told me it was HitNRun ...never noticed. Big fan of Darklon since there was no way I was ever going to get on from the con. My collection is getting better and better.

Private First Class sheila4420@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Opened my figures today and they look GREAT! Very pleased with both Salvo and Darklon-the club did a great job with these two! Salvo looks awesome! I do miss the grenade belt around Darklons ankle though. Can't wait to get Gen. Flagg and Scoop now.