Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 GIJoeCon Set Details and Previews are ONLINE!

I'm very happy that we are getting BF2000. BATS not so much. I hope its not Overkill and six BATS. Give Us Overkill, Hotwire, 2 BATs V2, and a few Laser or Flak-Vipers. That would be cool.

By the way, where is the PDF brochure? I can't believe that registration will really start this month with only one reveal, and no brochure.
    Last edited by kelty11@verizon.net; 01-21-2017 at 11:31 AM.

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    Will the 12'' uniforms be carded? I think it would be a stellar idea if they were.
    These go to Eleven...

Woke up this morning and quickly realized yesterday wasn't a dream, thank you club, BattleForce 2000 will be awesome in Modern Era!
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

BF 2000!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    Can't wait to see the full set!

I was hoping for more than BATs for a match-up though... guess we should wait and see what the rest look like.

Sergeant
    I love B.A.T.s. and am happy about their inclusion. I can now add new specializations to my jungle, arctic, constructicon and fire B.A.T.S. I'm really just glad that it's a group from the original line and not some one-off vanity group never sold domestically like Red Shadows.

It seems like this could be a pretty straight forward set, right? The seven members of BF2000, Overkill, Hotwire, 3x BAT II and 3x BAT I in some new deco makes 15, right?

Sergeant
    Or there could be cobra commander in a parka from the Sunbow Cartoon and one other cobra command leader in arctic gear and two less B.A.T.s.

It seems like this could be a pretty straight forward set, right? The seven members of BF2000, Overkill, Hotwire, 3x BAT II and 3x BAT I in some new deco makes 15, right?
    could be 3 x Laser Vipers- you know to handle that new "Laser weapon" ...

Sergeant
    This is the beauty of B.A.T.S! There are SO many opportunities to customize them for weapons and environments! Why Laser Vipers when you could create a new set of Laser B.A.T.S!

could be 3 x Laser Vipers- you know to handle that new "Laser weapon" ...
    Here's my prediction
    Box Set: 6 members of BF2000, Overkill, Hotwire, CC in Parka, 3 BATs (1991), 3 BATS V3 (Valor V. Venom)
    3 Pack: Blizzard, Subzero and DeeJay
    2 Pack: Laser-Viper
    No clue about paradrop or vehicles.