Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spoiler Alert - first shippent of FSS 5

Sergeant
    I, too, will see if there are any takers for BC Viper. If somebody is really into this era it looks like there'll at least be an opportunity to troop build.

Private First Class troysheets2001@yahoo.com's Avatar
    I kinda like the color scheme of the Viper. I made him the gunner on my SDCC Shockwave Hiss.

Private First Class
    That would fit well. Nice job slotting.

Private First Class dgarlit@gmail.com's Avatar
    Probably the two I looked forward to the least, so I'm happy to get them out of the way. Still, nice work on them, they're exactly what they should be. Still wish that if an army builder type figure is in an FSS, it should also be available in a bagged three pack or something. If not, I wish army builders were kept out.

Looking forward to the next shipment!

Private First Class gjwermund@gmail.com's Avatar
    I loved charbroil and these 2 and gaucho were my bottom 3

Private First Class
    OK, here are my thoughts. With Charbroil, I was very disappointed in his head. I mean, a generic ski mask used on a bunch of Cobras? What happened to the head from the Night Force Charbroil? Other than that, I liked it. Like the Viper too. I know most people hated the 90's Joes, but to this day I still like most all of them. Especially, yes, Ice Cream Soldier. Bad name? Oh yeah, but cool figure. Purple and gray Viper was cool too. Not my favorite, but not a horrible figure by any means. And look at the bright side on both figures, we got 2 Shock Vipers and the Iron Anvils out of those moulds. What more could we ask for?

Private First Class sheila4420@hotmail.com's Avatar
    I was thinking of painting the Cobra trooper into the Iron Anvil color scheme. They are almost the same figure mock-up. Charbroil looks good though.

My Newphew swapped the Night Force head for the masked one, and it looks great! Think I'm going to look for another NF Charbroil, and swap the heads out. I'm sure I can use the body for some project or another.
    (All respects to Mr Carlin) Things you'll never hear a Joe say:
    Hand me that VAMP.
    Do what you want to the civilian, but leave me alone!

I ended up using a Star Wars head I had laying around. Maybe not ginger-y enough, but at least he won't have the same facial structure as Dice...

Private First Class sheila4420@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Has anybody gotten the 2nd set yet? I thought they come every two weeks?